Photo

A sorta long topic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FriedPeppers3

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:33 AM

To post or not to post...
Anyway...
Hi everyone. I'd like to make a rather lengthy post. I think.
My name is William Parker O'Neill, but you can call me Parker or Park.
I smoke e-cigs. I thought it was a brilliant idea after I quit smoking. I was wrong, but its better than smoking.
I live in a one room apartment. Most of my stuff is still at my parents' house.
I used to own a moped, but my father threw it out. My father has thrown out more than $5,000 worth of my stuff over the years. I keep a list.
Some of my goals in life are to start a fireworks factory, start a gaming company, and work on my company Cherry Blossom Technology that creates android robots, gadgets,
and other cool stuff. I also want to create anime and program software.
I need a job.
Heres a short story:
When I was in school two of my relatives had passed on the same day, my cousin and my grandfather. I didn't care about my grades anymore and they sent me to another
school. Then 3 more. At the last school my bus driver was smoking cigarettes on the bus and I was coughing up blood for 3 years. On the 3rd year noone had done anything
about the problem. I couldn't focus on my work because my eyes and throat were constantly stinging and sore from the smoke. They said I'd have to repeat a year. I thought
3 years of coughing up blood was enough so I left.
And thats my short story.
I like chips, and candy. I like matzorella sticks. I like red barron pizza. Wish I had some.
I like sushi and chinese food.
I really need a bigger apartment.
I like anime.
I'm good with engines and mechanical stuff, and electric. I'm good at taking apart computers and fixing them, along with software problems. I'm also good with programming,
I know some Autoit, GML, C, C++, and C#.
I thought since while I was writing this I'd tell you an idea I had for moon. Money Matches, top 10 get a prize, half the funds go to moon servers. Sound good? I think it
would attract donations and people.
Anyway I think I came back to moon gamers because I was looking for old and new friends or something like that...
Sometimes I have a hard time socializing. Its usually due to the muscle problems I have.
Anyway if anyone has any questions or comments or would like to give me some advice please feel free to make a post!
Thank you! :)

• posi likes this

#2 FriedPeppers3

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:07 PM

Hi again. I would also like to say I'm glad moon got cleaned up a bit, not that it was particularly dirty.

Also if anyone wants to say hello or you want some advice feel free to make a post!

#3 posi

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

Welcome to Moon,  You share.. more personal information than we are used too.  Many I am sure will empathize with some portion of your bio.  

This is a place to temporarily leave your troubles behind.

We play games.

We caution our players on sharing of personal information to protect them from online harassment.

Don't be afraid to take your suggestions to forums, one topic at a time please.

The server didn't 'finally' do anything, it has always been managed in the same manner.

Your first Job is your own well being.  Your second one is the well being of those around you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope to see you in game sir,  enjoy your time with Moongamers.   :cool3:

#4 Renlist

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

What's with the long version?  Don't need no long version.

#5 FriedPeppers3

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:07 AM

Hi again guys. I wanted to bring up something.
I know one or more people who have been sexually attacked. I've done what I could for them. This was many years ago. Any suggestions?

#6 Enforcer

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:53 AM

My suggestion is with regard to your last post is to let the victims decide what is best for them.  If it is water under the bridge for them, then let it be. 

Suggestion number two: I would have not posted.

My next suggestion is this: Be mindful, with your four posts, of what you are posting.  To be honest, it sounds like you are attempting to, well, I'm not going to speculate, but, I will warn you that your topics are already of a sensitive nature, and frankly, have no business on this site.  Should you continue to post about topics that have really no relevance to Moongamers, you will force the moderators to take action that you may find unacceptable.   

We welcome you  to play on the games we offer and join our teamspeak server to discuss the games, and engage in conversation with other members of Moongamers.  We are not "Dear Abby" and won't enable that type of endeavor.

• mistamontiel likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com