Photo

Hello to all

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AtomikMulch

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

Hello everyone!

I am new to MoonGamers and thought I would introduce myself.

I am AtomikMulch.  My gaming life starting back in the Intellivision and Commodore 64 days (yes that seriously dates me).  My favourite type of games are First Person Shooters such as Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, etc. Here is a list of games that I currently play:

1) DayZ mod (I also now run my own private server, thanks to someone by the name of ShootingBlanks)

2) War Thunder

3) Battlefield 2

4) Fallout 3 and New Vegas

5) Arma2

6) Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

Once I get a new system, I will be able to enjoy much newer games such as DayZ SA, Arma3, MS Flight Sim X.

I am an older gamer that has nothing to prove. I enjoy making friends online and I play respectively with all players online.  So in DayZ I always play as a hero. 

I used to be part of several clans but it took too much of my time so I trimmed down plenty of things off my plate.  I am now trying games that I can play with my son who is strongly entrenched into games like Payday2, Need for Speed World, Mount and Blade.  We both like playing DayZ on our server because he can invite his buddies to join and have a good game without the worry of hackers and cheats.  He now is interested in trying something else a little more current in the DayZ theme, something that won't die out shortly after we get into it.  So I was thinking setting up our own Epoch server, unless there is something else that I could setup that is more current and again, won't die off in 6 months.

So, that's about it for now.

AM

#2 Lin

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:55 AM

Welcome to MoonGamers! What name do you play under?

#3 AtomikMulch

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:46 PM

I play under the name AtomikMulch or Matt.  How about you?

#4 dodgem

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:23 PM

Welcome to MoonGamers.

I hope to see you around, although I only play Battlefield 1942 here.

:)

#5 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:51 PM

Hello...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com