Photo

New Mod - Gem / Light Bulb Buildables **LIVE**

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:23 AM

Below are the gems and what they can be used to purchase. This mod can be accessed by adding a gem or light bulb to your active and right click on it. Select "Start Crafting" and go through the menu. Once you select your object to build, there are other materials that usually will be needed and will be listed on the right. You can also preview items/

Also, in order to build the item, you must have a plot pole in place.

Amethyst : Signage
Billboards
Sandwich Board Signs
Helipads
Informational Sings
Misc Road Signs
Misc Signs General
Traffic Signs

Citrine : Interior Items non-furniture
Appliances
Bathroom
Commercial Items
Electronics
Floor Coverings
Misc Interior (small items)
Pictures

Emerald : Exterior Items
Barrels
Cargo Containers
Construction Site Items
Misc Large Exterior Items
Misc Small Exterior Items
Scaffolding
Sunshades

Lightbulbs :
Individual Light sources
Light Poles
Smaller Fixtures

Obsidian : Items from the ground
Bushes
Small Plants
Small Trees
Medium Trees
Large Trees
The Dead
Water Wells

Ruby : Interior Items Furniture
Beds
Benches
Cabinets
Chairs
Desks
Shelves
Tables

Sapphire : Flags w/poles
Nation's Flags
Organizations Flags
Medical Flags
Plain Color Flags
Misc Flags

Topaz : Base Defense
Defenses
Forts
Tents
Towers

#2 CrDraggin

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:12 AM

Lights are up on the towers! :coo: :cowmoo: :cowdance: :pinkele:

Posted Image
  • Captain John H. Miller likes this

#3 Mrgiggls

Posted 16 October 2014 - 03:34 PM

FANFREAKINTABULOUS!

I've been away for a while cause Epoch was getting a little stale for me and I didn't want to burn out on it...plus I was anxiously waiting for the gem mod.

Honestly I didn't even know what purpose gems served. I suspected they were simply another type of currency or something that was just traded for gold. This way exceeds my hopes for gems and at the same time fulfills a wish I've had for a long time. That being: where's the "stuff" for my house/base? I've always thought that building a base with nothing to put inside but safes and tents was a bit weak. Other houses and buildings had things like furniture and cabinets, so it always irked me that there was no mechanism in place for me to add these things.

One question: are the water wells you can acquire from Obsidian functional or just decorative? I'd find this out for myself if I had any Obsidian.

#4 Enforcer

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

The wells are functional. I now have one in my base and I believe I may have an extra obsidian lying around if I am with you next. I found one last night in an ore.

And this is just our gem currency system. They could be used for really, anything, this is just the direction we chose to go in. When Draggin suggested it, tested it, and we saw what the possibilities were, it was a done deal as far as that goes. Just had to make sure what the outcome will be. You can construct some mighty large buildings with the right recipe of stuff from a gem. It will be interesting to see how people use them.

#5 CrDraggin

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:56 AM

One thing. Plants that can be used as food, is not functioning and the mod creator explained he was never able to get it to work that way. So resist putting pumpkin out because it will do absolutely nothing for you unless you just like the look of it :-D

#6 Lin

Posted 17 October 2014 - 11:50 AM

We also have other things we need to sell:
manuals: car upgrades and wood ramps
combination locks
lockboxes

There are a few more, I'm just having a brain fart right now. :(

#7 Enforcer

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:27 PM

Thanks for that bit of info Draggin. I was going to grow my upper panels with sunflower seeds but, now..alas...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com