Photo

hello i'm still here but only just

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 smegga

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:20 PM

i would like to say hello to all moongamers both new and old. i am still around even tho i was not exspecting to. some of the more mature players will notice that i've not been on for a long time, that was because they thought that i was going to be pushing up the daisies by now. due to the heart problems some may remember me telling them i had stents put in my heart, but 2 failed and one moved a few months ago, so they tried to sort it out but said it can be 99% fatal. they were close to it so i asked my wife to clean my comp and get it returned back to factory settings so i can give it to my daughter. my health has improved immensely with the help of medication and hospital attention, so would like to return to playing here if no one objects but will need help to get my dayz to work. thank u all, Smegga.

ps hello sexie.

• Horace Greeley and Rubulator like this

#2 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:51 PM

Take care smegga, I wish nothing but  good for you and your family. Glad things are looking better. You are missed.

#3 Rubulator

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:04 PM

Glad you feel well enough to play again... :)

#4 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:33 AM

Good to hear you're still with us smegga! I missed that accent of yours ;)

#5 dodgem

Posted 03 January 2017 - 05:20 AM

ps hello sexie.

Hi Smegga  :hearts:

Glad to hear of the good progress!  Hope to see you around more :)

#6 Lin

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:27 AM

Hey Secksie!

I've been missing and worrying about you, sure glad you're still with us! Once you get into TeamSpeak I know there will be plenty of help for you to get DayZ reinstalled. :)

Hugs and smoochies, and God Bless You!

Lin

#7 Section8

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

Hey buddy,

I am so glad you are still here, live and well as you have been missed. I was just asking about you the other day.

Now, here is the funny thing. I am talking to Miller about you being missed again and reading this post when who do you think pops into TS? Yep, Smegga himself. Great way to start the New Year!

#8 Thirteen

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:46 PM

I am reading this after Smegga pops in... Didn't get to hear his voice however. :(  So sorry to hear of all the trouble, but very happy to hear you feel well enough to return to us!

Take mate,

#9 MindGames

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:47 AM

I've lost many friends during my tenure of gaming and to lose another would only add to the list of those I remember daily. Stay safe I hope to see you healthy and active on here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com