Photo

MoonGear

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Comet

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:41 PM

MoonGear...it's back! Posted Image

Hello fellow Moonies, we are proud to inform you the re-release of MoonGear, it has been in the works for some time now. Soon the presses will once again be rolling off top quality MoonGear product. The summer release is almost ready for orders, it will be followed up with a Fall release offering additional apparel. We have a solid line up with a variety of products and options for your choosing.

Like everything else we do or offer you can expect nothing but the best for our Moonies. We didn't take the easy way out when creating the new web site and we most certainly did not take the quick and easy route when it came to offering our second installment of MoonGear. We're not going to set up a shopping cart and be limited to the quality of product available through those means, the product is low grade, cheaply manufactured, not something we want to be associated with. Instead, we will be offering quality apparel from Image ActionWear Inc. through one of our Moonies who is greatly responsible for all this coming about, that being el-kabong, Kevin.

Kevin has been our contact throughout the process of getting our name and product back on the streets. Kevin works for ActionWear Inc, he has been there for some time, his expertise in the field of custom screenprintng and embroidery is something we wanted to take advantage of. Kevin has made it clear to us he wanted to give back to the community, this is his means of doing so. Like many here who want to provide monetarily but cannot for what ever reason an alternate means of giving back is to offer their services. Whether it be as an Admin policing the servers, webmaster, SWAT, or offering wonderful prizes for giveaways (and so much more), it's all a means to give back. For that we are very thankful.

Products available and some details of what we will offer.

Summer release: t-shirts, ball caps and golf shirts.

T-Shirt by Port & Company. Constructed from 6.1 ounce heavyweight 100% cotton; taped shoulder to shoulder, coverseamed neck, double-needle hem.

We will offer both a MOONGAMERS.COM and MoonMan heat seal screen print double press. The option to have your game tag name (letters only) embroidered on upper back will also be offered.

Colors: Black, White, Navy. Sizes: Small to 6-XL.

Posted Image Posted Image MG's logo embroidered.

Pacific Headwear Pro Model (705W) Cap. Profile/Material: low profile shape with high quality wool serge material. Crown: pro stitched with fused buckram, busted flat seams for smooth embroidery. Visor: PE visor board (pre-curved) with eight rows of stitching, gray under visor. Sweatband: 1 3/8" pro style cotton (3-part comfort fit). Closure: adjustable velcro back strap.

We will offer a cap with MOONGAMERS embroidered on front with the option of your game tag name embroidered on back!

Colors: Black, Black with red brim, Navy. Size: one size fits all.

Posted Image Posted Image

Port Authority Sport Shirt
(polo/golf style). 7 ounce heavyweight, 100% ring spun combed cotton, garment washed; welt collar and cuffs, double-needled stitched, side vents, locker patch; horn tone buttons.

We will offer a MOONGAMERS embroidery on left chest, you will also have the option of having your in game tag name embroidered on the collar!

Colors: Black, Stone, Navy, Steel Grey. Sizes: XS to 6-XL.

Posted Image

With each item purchased you will receive five MoonMan tattoos, buy a few shirts and a cap and we'll add half a dozen commercial grade temporary tattoos to the order. Compliments of MoonGamers. :)

Posted Image If you want some of this Posted Image from your lover then slap on some MoonMan tats anywhere you damn well please...and go wild! I've got one on my bicep, ankle, and ass right now.

The Fall release will offer all that is available up until that point as well as, sweatshirts, hoodies, and beanies! Posted Image <--- Rock on Posted Image

We're starting back up slowly, we'll have other products available in the future, perhaps custom nipple tassels http://img150.images...2024096in1.gif. Future sales will be dependent upon your willingness to fill your closet full of kickass FTW MoonGear. :)

All orders will be done on a personal level via Forum, a template to order off of will be created explaining all the options available to you and at what cost. Kevin and myself will be the only ones to take orders. We ask that you do your part in complying with the order process to help ease the work load. Further details to follow...we just wanted to wave all this under your noses. ;)

Stay tuned...MoonGear FTW!

#2 dodgem

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:49 PM

Excellent!! And a nice new sig too :)

#3 Stuz

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:20 PM

Sweetness! :-D

#4 general ramsey

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:01 PM

awesome

#5 Ash

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:05 PM

Interesting i need a new T-shirt for golf

Good Stuff Guys

#6 NightHawk

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:37 PM

Well written my friend, those all look really great, and im thinking of getting a hat.

#7 Wasabi®

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:55 PM

I need one of them T shirts

#8 summens

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:09 AM

do you ship to old europe?

#9 JeanPuetz

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:25 AM

do you ship to old europe?

They will send it to the Moon if you live there..

#10 ByMeAgain

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:26 PM

2 Tees, a hat (w/name), golf shirt, and a couple of those tats for my babes ass. (Let the spankin' begin)

Very nice guys. Can't wait to order.

#11 Doc_UK

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:44 PM

Freaking Awesome!

:coo:

I'm in!

#12 Plinko

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:19 PM

It'll take me a while to accrue some funds since I just started a new job, but the hat and beanie look damn nice. I may have to buy one of each.

#13 Luose - Mobile

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:53 PM

w00t!

Ill be ordering me some of them be goodies!

Thongs available !? :huh:

:D

#14 Jac3624

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:11 PM

I've been needing a new hat and I think I just found it. :D

Louse, I think you'll have to talk to Comet about that one. Maybe he'll dig into his personal stash for you. lol

#15 Comet

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:23 PM

Louse, I think you'll have to talk to Comet about that one. Maybe he'll dig into his personal stash for you. lol

Mint, used, signed, or soiled...I have a huge collection! :)

#16 TheL3gend

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

Is there any way to design that awesome tattoo into a sticker? Same design and all, but it would be great to slap onto a computer or something! ^_^

#17 Comet

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:39 PM

Is there any way to design that awesome tattoo into a sticker? Same design and all, but it would be great to slap onto a computer or something! ^_^

MoonMan tats were made from a .gif, stickers should be no problem.

However, I'm rather fond of the tats on my ankle, shoulder, back, forearm, thigh, and ass. :)

#18 Bullet-BS

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:55 PM

I will take a hat with Name please.

#19 miller

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:22 AM

how much is a t- shirt w/ name and without??

#20 Comet

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:30 PM

We're not taking orders as of yet, we'll post all the details when we're ready to take orders.

Decide what you want and we'll be ready to go soon enough.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com