My Personal DODS Dreamteam

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 duff

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:17 AM

-

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:18 AM

ok...here it is..my personal day of defeat source dreamteam (hope itll come true one day ;) )

lets start with the limited classes (by moongamers-server-settings: 2 snipers, 1 mg)

1st Sniper: Miller|UKCS|
this guy none of u will probably heard of,but back in the old days when i was playing mostly on ukcs-servers he was THE sniper..nearly unbeatable, guess he retired from dods. havent seen him since 3-4 years now

2nd Sniper: Triggergirl
just incredible sniperskills, always sneaky, hard to kill

MG:YetanotherCorpse
when hes not in 1st frontline with his mg killing everyone, hes killing the guys (mostly me) who r trying to be sneaky and cap out,always there where u dont expect him

Assault/Support/Rifle:

Caulkgunner
mostly assault, very effective,very fast, getting killed by him doesnt mean its because of ur lack of skill, its because of his amount of skill.goes for flags

Whosyourbaghdaddy
incredible rifle skills, especially with the k98,can be a real pain in uknowwhere

Spareclip
also mostly rifle, also pretty nice rifleskills

Dj-Spleen
mostly assault or support, best grenadeskills ive ever seen, knows where to put his eggs

Kerfuffle
really good player, mostly assault/support

DG Orgasmo
allrounder,good with rifle,assault,support,rocket

thats it for now ;)
to be continued

You forgot suicide bombing

#3 duff

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

-

#4 dj_spleen

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:01 AM

MG it would be a toss up between Sgt rock and corpse....both are awesome as MG, or pricks if you find yourself on the opposing team

Snipers Trigger girl, and DG Sky

Assault, smegga, lin, caulkgunner, kerfuffle

rocket, Redshirt

rifle spare clip

and anti-spleen Nades----Redshirt/Keller/spareclip the only people who have been able to effectively neutralize my nades.

#5 Kerfuffle

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

Let's be kind and generous.

It's not "suicide bombing". It's "deathnading". Or perhaps "posthumous grenadiering".

Sounds so much nobler and courageous.

Happy Birthday!

#6 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:04 PM

It's not "suicide bombing". It's "deathnading". Or perhaps "posthumous grenadiering".

Happy Birthday!

''Searching for cookies with secret maps on them near the enemy and forget you have a hot grenade in your hand'' even more heroic.

#7 Lin

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

Can't help but notice your list is really geared toward KDR..for a primarily objective game. A player can suck at killing but still rule the scoreboard by taking flags. KDR doesn't mean as much in this game as it does in 1942 or the newer Battlefield games.

Just my .02...

#8 duff

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

-

#9 Lin

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

Now you're talking! I love running with Wishy, she is probably one of the more team-focused players I've had the pleasure of running with. Rush your enemy's first and second flags with her and see what I mean. I don't get much of a chance to run with caulkgunner...he's usually on the other team killing me! Haven't had a chance to run with Orgasmo lately, I'll watch for him.

#10 gensolo

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

Little old me, so forgotten over here.

Solo
Redshirt
Comet
Enforcer
Lin
Dodgem
Stryper
Birney
YAC
Klink

I don't need to specify classes. A good team can play what's needed.

#11 mattybeast

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:42 AM

Happy Birthday!

I for one prefer to think of it as "the nade of VENGEANCE"

#12 Kerfuffle

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:50 AM

Can't help but notice your list is really geared toward KDR..for a primarily objective game. A player can suck at killing but still rule the scoreboard by taking flags. KDR doesn't mean as much in this game as it does in 1942 or the newer Battlefield games.

Just my .02...

What's a "flag"?

#13 Kerfuffle

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:54 AM

Happy Birthday!

I for one prefer to think of it as "the nade of VENGEANCE"

You are just concerned about your "MattyMeds". Perhaps it should be referred to as the "MattyMedMinder"

Little old me, so forgotten over here.

Solo
Redshirt
Comet
Enforcer
Lin
Dodgem
Stryper
Birney
YAC
Klink

I don't need to specify classes. A good team can play what's needed.

Are you saying you have no class?

#14 LadyBadass

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

Oh I see how it is....... <_<

I myself like to take a flag now and then.

I know my KD sux. :gunsmi: :rofl:

IMO

#15 Redshirt

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:26 AM

Just my .02...

What's a "flag"?

It's that funny piece of colored fabric on a pole which you rush by on your way to mercilessly killing your next target.. :D

When I'm not fishin with the zook, I'll go for flags....it's my second favorite thing to do!

#16 Kerfuffle

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:44 AM

Just my .02...

What's a "flag"?

It's that funny piece of colored fabric on a pole which you rush by on your way to mercilessly killing your next target.. :D

When I'm not fishin with the zook, I'll go for flags....it's my second favorite thing to do!

I used to think that Red had bad knees. That's why he was always creeping slowly forward with the "big gun", you know the one that impresses Lady Ba'Dass.

Now I know that it is how he practices pescatorial pouncing. Rocket ride anyone?

#17 Kerfuffle

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

Oh I see how it is....... Posted Image

IMO

I thought those wavy pieces of cloth were to wipe off the blood. You mean, Lady, you were not merely being ladylike?

#18 LadyBadass

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

Oh I see how it is....... Posted Image

IMO

I thought those wavy pieces of cloth were to wipe off the blood. You mean, Lady, you were not merely being ladylike?

Ummm.....Ya,ya that's it!

#19 Lin

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:14 PM

I love running with you too, Lady...much better than ending up at the business end of your rifle lol.

#20 dj_spleen

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

If I were to have a "Wolf Pack", a roving gang of hellraisers, bent on just tearing through the enemy lines

Me...ofcourse
Duff
Redshirt
Spareclip
and Corpse

Its actually happened where we have all been on the same team, and it never ends well for the other team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com