Photo

@#$%! killed me AGAIN!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Nemesis (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite DoD nemesis?

1. Nobody (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Comet (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

3. Duff (3 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

4. Johnny Knuppel (1 votes [5.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

5. Sabahell (1 votes [5.00%] - View)

6. Thumper 7458 (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

7. Yet Another Corpse (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

8. DJ Spleen (3 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

9. Deszo (1 votes [5.00%] - View)

10. Kerfuffle (4 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

11. Smegga (1 votes [5.00%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 LadyBadass

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

Oh I've got a list of nemesis's (or is the plural nemisi?)

Spareclip with the sniper rifle.....
Kerfluffle when he's in "aggressive assault mode"....which is approximately 98.3% of the time...
Corpse with the machine gun.
Trigger girl with the sniper rifle....
Dezzo in darkened areas....
Saba with the sniper rifle....

Now of course when any of these people are on my team then I'm a complete hypocrite and happy to have their skills augmenting mine.

Like Ivory soap, I am 99 44/100% aggressively cleansing.

However, there is no more aggressive zooker than you. I owe all my zook hits to you,. I even named zooking Spareclip - the "Saco Special".

I can't wait until I get my achievement for zooking. I will dedicate it to you at the awards ceremony.

Sniff sniff......they grow up sooo fast in zooking school.....before you know it they're meatlaunching all on their own.

I try to be aggressive with the zook. It is an easy weapon to use in ambush but if you can move up with the assault teams and pepper hardened positions it can be a real asset. Even if I don't get a kill, hearing the cries of pain from hidden enemies usually means they are going to get a second zook if they don't pull back quick. And the broom handle on the axis side can be a real joy in small areas, ambushing a counter assault, or participating in an assault.

And is there any better sense of satisfaction than watching the gloating of your killer turn into the dreaded realization, albeit for too a fleeting instance, that a free rocket ride is incoming?

Nope and to quote Wrath Of Khan.....

Khan: [quoting from Melville's Moby Dick] To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!

I did not vote,because ALL of you are my nemesis!

An old Klingon proverb from Khan Noonian Singh:"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay"*

*"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"

#22 dj_spleen

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

Not dissing free rocket rides, but I do so love sniping people with a controlled burst from the broom handle, and them replying with "wtf"?

#23 smegga

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

i see no one has voted for me, so now they not look to hard when i come running at them with my trusty thompson or mp40 and get the head shot. muaaaahhhh.

#24 Col.Krust

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

For me of the above listed kerf is always sneaking up behind me and killing me in my just about to occur moment of glory/overwhelming hubris. Deszo is a close second...I trip over him far too often...and am always wondering where I will find him next. Of the non-members I would rate bdaddy, and the narwhal Phace.

#25 Kerfuffle

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

For me of the above listed kerf is always sneaking up behind me and killing me in my just about to occur moment of glory/overwhelming hubris. Deszo is a close second...I trip over him far too often...and am always wondering where I will find him next. Of the non-members I would rate bdaddy, and the narwhal Phace.

nothing like a cranially embedded shovel to a trauma surgeon...

#26 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Steam is still killing me when I try and play. :angry:

#27 Kerfuffle

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

Steam is still killing me when I try and play. :angry:

Steam is a well known method for killing Gophers...

Seriously, can anyone help Harry with Steam?

#28 Lin

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

My best advice would be to schedule a regular update, whether you plan to play or not. That way you'll keep on top of them better and when you DO want to play, updating won't be as bad.

Better yet...just come and play...often! We don't have enough zookers in the game. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com