Photo

How to make a BFtracks sig

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 LeadPoison

Posted 29 March 2004 - 09:28 AM

First off, Go to the BFtracks Dynamic Sig creator!. Then open a new browser window, go to BFtracks player search Then type in your in-game player name and click on it. Next step, Look up in the address window of your webbrowser and you will see something like "http://bftracks.us/a...yer/view/20017" the "20017" is your player ID number. Well actually that is my ID number, yours will be different. Go back to the Sig editor and throw in that number and click your country and you're ready to customize that bad boy. Don't worry if you haven't enabled java script, just click on the link that says "old editor" Just follow the editing steps and it will come out wonderful!

You can find out more info on this sig editor at the BFtracks forum. BTW it works with BF:Vietnam too!

If you need help getting the picture into your sig here just post below and I will be more than happy to help you out!

Here is the finished product....

#2 LeadPoison

Posted 29 March 2004 - 10:28 AM

Those are some beauties you got there prep! ;)

#3 Enforcer

Posted 29 March 2004 - 11:43 AM

Okay, I have the sig link and all, now, how do I put it on my sig..

#4 Enforcer

Posted 29 March 2004 - 11:46 AM

Nevermind, figured it out. Thanks for the new idea LeadPoison...great job on that. Not that my shit is anything to write home about. ;) I love my flag taken vs. tk...gotta love the defgun...

#5 LeadPoison

Posted 29 March 2004 - 11:50 AM

Looks real good to me! Feel free to show em off below on this thread! let's see what you all can create!

#6 Enforcer

Posted 29 March 2004 - 11:14 PM

Okay, so I can see them on my machine at work but not at home. what gives with that.

#7 Wicked_Clown©

Posted 30 March 2004 - 05:28 AM

That just a dirty trick off the coverment letting ya know that ya should have done that at home and not on the job. :rofl:

Jees making sig's will ya working i don't even have a comp where i'm working. :bop2:

#8 Prep_H

Posted 30 March 2004 - 07:18 AM

Those are some beauties you got there prep!  ;)

Thanks. Found them on BFTracks Forums. Then, I saw that you had one! Damn! I thought I was the first.... :angry: would have had 'em a while ago, but my brain took longer than yours to figure out how to get around the dynamic image error! :rofl:

#9 LeadPoison

Posted 30 March 2004 - 07:59 AM

Sometimes the guy's web server is down that provides these thats why we get the red x. You can hop over to the Bftracks forum and see that their sigs are out too. They seem to be working this morning.

#10 Enforcer

Posted 30 March 2004 - 08:40 AM

Ah, okay. Thanks I was wondering. My machine at work is a dinosaur compared to the one at home. Couldn't understand why it wasn't showing up but an "X".

#11 LeadPoison

Posted 30 March 2004 - 09:15 AM

I wish someone would make one for BFstats, I think it would be neat to see my rank and stuff under my other conquest name. Oh well, I think these things are neater than hell. :)

#12 Akooma

Posted 31 March 2004 - 01:03 AM

This is cool! Thanks LP

#13 Guest_shadow219_*

Posted 31 March 2004 - 01:28 AM

lol Akooma...

Akooma [Thompson] Everyone
shadow219 [Expack] Akooma

Akooma: damn, no ammo left

#14 LeadPoison

Posted 31 March 2004 - 08:35 AM

Pretty good one you got there AK. Gotta love your KPM.... Looks good too. :)

#15 bbb

Posted 25 April 2004 - 07:23 AM

gah!! i made my sig, and then the power went out! ahh!! :banned:

#16 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 25 April 2004 - 01:03 PM

Hey, does it update automatically or do i need to update manually?

#17 LeadPoison

Posted 25 April 2004 - 03:23 PM

Its automatic

#18 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 26 April 2004 - 03:29 PM

Its automatic

thank god, because I hate having to make mine because i take out alot of the stuff

#19 Boondock Saint

Posted 13 May 2004 - 12:40 PM

Got it to work.....yay..... :applaud:

#20 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 13 May 2004 - 07:02 PM

test....didnt work I think

nope :)

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com