The calender

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 09 May 2004 - 03:32 PM

I know that I already talked to Lin about this but, the calender on the Main Page hasn't been updated for May yet. Dont fell bad yall the Moders one hasn't been updated since January!!! Check it out:Here

#2 Lin

Posted 09 May 2004 - 03:35 PM

I have a deal for ya...you get to PLAY and let us take care of everything else...

k?

Just that most of us have jobs and try to get some work done AND other server duties to perfom and sometimes finally get to play. Give us a break, man, let us take care of the server business...and you can play.

#3 kaiserD

Posted 09 May 2004 - 04:04 PM

I have a deal for ya...you get to PLAY and let us take care of everything else...

k?

i was about to say something similar to that, but i'll just let Lin. medic...dont worry some much about little tiny things. as long as there is an omaha server to play on, you dont have to worry. the admins are doing everything they can...and MORE....to give you an enjoyable place to play. dont start whining about the damn calender. all it says is Omaha TDM, and the occasional fest.

#4 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 09 May 2004 - 04:10 PM

k?

i was about to say something similar to that, but i'll just let Lin. medic...dont worry some much about little tiny things. as long as there is an omaha server to play on, you dont have to worry. the admins are doing everything they can...and MORE....to give you an enjoyable place to play. dont start whining about the damn calender. all it says is Omaha TDM, and the occasional fest.

u was just wondering if the upcoming fests had been decided outside of the Event forum.

#5 Lin

Posted 09 May 2004 - 05:02 PM

Don't anyone DARE tell him about the Secret Event Meetings...and if anyone loses their decoder ring they will be under immediate suspicion... :P

#6 LeadPoison

Posted 09 May 2004 - 06:05 PM

Medic Man, Look for an event sign-up thread sometime this upcoming week. To tell you the truth, I haven't decided on which day I want to hold it on. Thanks for your patience.

There ya go, upcoming fests have been decided outside of the Event forum. :P

#7 Boondock Saint

Posted 09 May 2004 - 09:10 PM

Flyer....is that you???

:lol:

#8 kaiserD

Posted 09 May 2004 - 09:28 PM

Flyer....is that you???

:lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i couldn't have said it better myself. i was actually thinking the same thing earlier today. :-D :lol:

#9 LeadPoison

Posted 09 May 2004 - 09:31 PM

who the hell is flyer?

#10 redbreaker

Posted 09 May 2004 - 10:02 PM

a doucebag of unimaginable size

#11 kaiserD

Posted 09 May 2004 - 10:09 PM

who liked to spam the forums...he eventually got himself banned for being stupid...dont be like flyer.

#12 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 10 May 2004 - 05:18 PM

who liked to spam the forums...he eventually got himself banned for being stupid...dont be like flyer.

thanks for the idea...... :D

#13 Yea Ok

Posted 15 May 2004 - 05:18 PM

MEDIC MAN , FOOYPOO, CPTCONAIR

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE ... GO PLAY THE GAME .. EVERY TIME I COME TO THIS SITE NOW ITS JUS NOTHING BUT FUCKN JIBBERISH BY ONE OF YOU 3
G-ZUS

#14 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 15 May 2004 - 05:25 PM

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE ... GO PLAY THE GAME .. EVERY TIME I COME TO THIS SITE NOW ITS JUS NOTHING BUT FUCKN JIBBERISH BY ONE OF YOU 3
G-ZUS

we are allowed to say as much as we want on the spam thread as long as we dont overdo it. I dont know why you put thi post here but i think that we need to keep topic that have to do with other topics on the other topic.

#15 LeadPoison

Posted 15 May 2004 - 06:13 PM

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    GET A LIFE ... GO PLAY THE GAME .. EVERY TIME I COME TO THIS SITE NOW ITS JUS NOTHING BUT FUCKN JIBBERISH BY ONE OF YOU 3
G-ZUS

we are allowed to say as much as we want on the spam thread as long as we dont overdo it. I dont know why you put thi post here but i think that we need to keep topic that have to do with other topics on the other topic.

The planets must have aligned, I agree with "USA". I can't believe it either! :lol:

Medic, you have the privilege to say as much as you want in the spam thread.

#16 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 15 May 2004 - 07:15 PM

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    GET A LIFE ... GO PLAY THE GAME .. EVERY TIME I COME TO THIS SITE NOW ITS JUS NOTHING BUT FUCKN JIBBERISH BY ONE OF YOU 3
G-ZUS

The planets must have aligned, I agree with "USA". I can't believe it either! :lol:

Medic, you have the privilege to say as much as you want in the spam thread.

O=I havent said anything bad at all yet. But ill stop.... NOW!

#17 Angel of Doom

Posted 15 May 2004 - 08:08 PM

you havent said anything bad.......but you dont know when to stop........for gods sake, you started a bragging forum for your score which isnt even that good................how bout this........dont post unless someone is bleeding, you have been banned, or the friggin world is about to end and you are seeing hell pour out onto a city street......... <_< ;)

#18 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 16 May 2004 - 04:18 PM

you havent said anything bad.......but you dont know when to stop........for gods sake, you started a bragging forum for your score which isnt even that good................how bout this........dont post unless someone is bleeding, you have been banned, or the friggin world is about to end and you are seeing hell pour out onto a city street......... <_< ;)

dont worry anymore i'm stopping spam messages alltogether. I wont post unless i really nead to (and yes i really had to post this) i will only spam over PM and only to people who want my to (EX: Conair) I will not start sending random Private Messages (i really hop i didnt give anybody an idea there...)

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com