Photo

Thanks for not showing Sunday admins

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Renlist

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:32 PM

While player 500Bananas radio spammed endlessly map after map. Nonstop.

How many admins/mods?

Obviously it's not that spelled out how to contact one, or needs to be a pinned topic: PINNED. How to contact a game admin during matches.

#2 Lin

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:13 PM

So his ghost kept going after I banned him?

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#3 Angerfist

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

http://www.moongamer...showtopic=47570

PINNED. RIGHT ON TOP OF THE 42 SECTION. SINCE SEVEN YEARS. YOU'RE WELCOME.

• Joker (Aut), Hornet, Captain John H. Miller and 1 other like this

#4 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:22 PM

He didn't return after he was banned. I stuck around for a while and everything ran smooth.

I think this player was on the other night too.

You have to ignore players like that. To type back in game to them is what they are looking for.

Thanks Lin for booting the said problem. :boxing:

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#5 Grinch

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:57 AM

I like Pixies.

• -=TheTroopeR=- and Rubulator like this

#6 Enforcer

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:56 AM

Click, click...BOOM!

• Angerfist, Grassy and -=TheTroopeR=- like this

#7 Renlist

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:02 AM

I'll keep in mind PM'ing one of the admins here. Only bummer is I can't minimize this game to desktop, I have to quit the server.  Is anyone able to minimize BF42 to desktop I wonder?

Hitting the windows key doesn't work with me. Anyways, I hope it doesn't mean we have to quit the game, then post here, then wait until an admin happens to join the forums and reads his PM to get relief on a match in progress.

I consider radio spamming  worse than a guy running jeeps into own teams vehicles.  A  radio spammer can constantly annoy the entire team just using his keyboard. A TK'er on the other hand usually explodes himself and has to respawn. A repeat radio spammer can stay alive somewhere and keep spamming and should be dealt a perm ban, IMO.

Usually, their profile on GameTracker shows that they have been playing on the server less than an hour, total. They joined only to be annoying,    That happens. 

Keep an eye out for recent joiner Littlefinger.  He fits the profile.  Ah yes...one among many who get dealt with, eventually.

#8 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:44 AM

I'll keep in mind PM'ing one of the admins here. Only bummer is I can't minimize this game to desktop, I have to quit the server.  Is anyone able to minimize BF42 to desktop I wonder?

Hitting the windows key doesn't work with me. Anyways, I hope it doesn't mean we have to quit the game, then post here, then wait until an admin happens to join the forums and reads his PM to get relief on a match in progress.

I consider radio spamming  worse than a guy running jeeps into own teams vehicles.  A  radio spammer can constantly annoy the entire team just using his keyboard. A TK'er on the other hand usually explodes himself and has to respawn. A repeat radio spammer can stay alive somewhere and keep spamming and should be dealt a perm ban, IMO.

Usually, their profile on GameTracker shows that they have been playing on the server less than an hour, total. They joined only to be annoying,    That happens. 

Keep an eye out for recent joiner Littlefinger.  He fits the profile.  Ah yes...one among many who get dealt with, eventually.

ALT TAB

#9 posi

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:26 AM

It's more stable if you hit esc and kick yourself to the servermenu then hit alt/tab to go to the desktop.  

• dodgem and Captain John H. Miller like this

#10 Renlist

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:08 AM

I'll do that. Thanks a million.

#11 Rubulator

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:52 PM

Like Capt said. ALT + TAB. Just start Task Manager, then start 42... So you have an application to switch to...

#12 gregefc

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:11 AM

It's more stable if you hit esc and kick yourself to the servermenu then hit alt/tab to go to the desktop.

Why?

#13 Rapid Fire

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

Why?

Explain please

#14 Renlist

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:44 AM

I've had varying success with doing as suggested.  Sometimes I manage to get to my desktop, but I have no mouse cursor, other times I do.

BTW gang, I finally fixed my Windows 7 64 bit and Origin's BF1942  dropping to desktop with the error  "BF1942 .exe has stopped working" along with the drops to desktop between map changes.

I kept trying different Compatibility settings in my desktop shortcut.  Choosing all the XP and all the other choices didn't work.  I finally tried setting the Compatibility to "Windows NT 4.0 (service pack 5)" on the list.

So far...4 days going strong with no drips, runs or errors. Why?  Who knows?   :music-smiley-008:

#15 Grinch

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:28 AM

Indeed this seems to be a solid fix....nice going!

#16 posi

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:25 AM

Leave one application open besides battlefield to retain the mouse cursor.  It can be a webpage , notepad, task manager, teamspeak window, music. Alt Tab will flip to that application and it gives you the mouse cursor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com