Photo

Arma 3 - Server is ONLINE

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 07 April 2018 - 01:52 AM

All,

Our provider is doing a force to move to a different datacenter and also our hardware is being removed as a supported server. We have new servers, but need to move everything over and this will take time. They have given us a deadline of Monday to get our stuff off. I will be working to try and get everything off the server and moved over. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
CrDraggin "Your Community IT Guy"

#2 CrDraggin

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:13 AM

All the server migration is nearing complete. All data has been moved over including the database, so you will not be losing anything from bases, safes, etc.

New Server IP
172.241.112.112:2302

Thank you for your patience, will get back to updating Exile later this week! I also think it is about that time for a server wipe. Please comment on the post to discuss.

Cr

#3 BOVA

Posted 09 April 2018 - 08:09 PM

I have to accept it but I don't have to agree with it. I am not the only person who disagrees with it either.

I'm not saying it is not a good idea to do it if the server is having a lot of problems. We build it though and it gets deleted.

We earn it and hoard it and it gets taken away. Some people feel like why bother to build or collect things only to have them to be taken away.

I respect other peoples opinions on this issue. Hope I didn't step on any toes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com