Photo

Hey whats up!(again)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Frosath

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hey there everyone its me, a ghost from the past, come to say hello once more, MG has come into my mind again after feeling nostalgic for BF2142. I've missed everyone especially Lin, who still scares me hah, warrior and AT assuming hes still around. I trust everythings been running well since i had to leave for some reasons i kind of dont want to discuss, but i was wondering what happened with the BFBC2 servers from a while ago. Kind of feel bad for not having much else to say, ive been doing well these past years, of course with lifes ups and downs present, but well overall. I just felt like stopping by and saying hello to everyone once more, i do intend to stop by every now and then to check on things again, i still consider this place to be one of the best gaming communities ive known.

#2 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

Hello again....

#3 Enforcer

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:06 AM

Hey Freezy..well, we're out of the Bad Company business and into the Battlefield 3 business being the new game and all.

Some are still around, many have gone and we have many newer members.

Good to know you're doing okay, and when you do get a chance, stop on by and say hello. We are still here doing our thing the best we know how to do..

Thanks for your comments about this community. It is the people such as yourself that have come and gone that make us what we are. We have great people on board with us, and hope they stick around a while longer..

#4 Warrior124

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

Ahh the memories of RDX'ing jeeps so we can go tank busting on BF2142 lol. Welcome back, Freezy! :)

#5 Frosath

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:31 PM

Hey Freezy..well, we're out of the Bad Company business and into the Battlefield 3 business being the new game and all.

Some are still around, many have gone and we have many newer members.

Good to know you're doing okay, and when you do get a chance, stop on by and say hello. We are still here doing our thing the best we know how to do..

Thanks for your comments about this community. It is the people such as yourself that have come and gone that make us what we are. We have great people on board with us, and hope they stick around a while longer..

ahhh i see i see, unfortunately i never got around to picking up BF3, although i wanted to, the main reason being my computer is basically a fossil with its hardware, but i do plan on upgrading again, maybe by then ill get to play with some of yall again, maybe even on BF4 if ever do pick it up as well. And yeah ive been around other communities as well but they never really amounted up the amount of camaraderie ive experienced here. hopefully more people join in on having fun times like that as well.

Ahh the memories of RDX'ing jeeps so we can go tank busting on BF2142 lol. Welcome back, Freezy! :)

haha yeah that was extremely exciting, especially messing around on maps seeing what i could accomplish with putting things under those jeeps, very good times. i hope youre still doing well warren

#6 Bullet-BS

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

Hello again....

:withstup: :applaud:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com