Photo

Map Rotation

map rotation

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Soporific

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:50 AM

It seems like the map rotation gets pretty static and repeats pretty quickly.  Does Moongamers just use the default retail maps or are there any plans to introduce something new?  Market Garden, Kursk, Liberation of Caen and Battle of the Bulge seem to be in heavy rotation and I see they sync up with Simple servers sometimes.

Just curious,

Thanks,

~S

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:29 AM

It seems like the map rotation gets pretty static and repeats pretty quickly.  Market Garden, Kursk, Liberation of Caen and Battle of the Bulge seem to be in heavy rotation and I see they sync up with Simple servers sometimes.

Market and Liberation are almost always in the rotation, yes. But you're mistaken on Kursk and Bulge, though. We do not look at what other server have in their rotation just so you know.

Does Moongamers just use the default retail maps or are there any plans to introduce something new? 

Like many server we only run the 'stock' maps on our main server. We do run all the expansion packs every sundays. The stock maps we run are serverside modded by us. We are also working on some of the maps. What do you mean with something new? New in player made maps?

#3 D Day

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:48 AM

I would like to see Aberdeen every second map, or at least every third. Perhaps it could run 24/7 every second day.

Whatyasay?

:canadaflag:

• Hornet, Angerfist and Grassy like this

#4 Angerfist

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:13 AM

Thumbs up from my side. D Day for president !

#5 Renlist

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:59 PM

El Alemein, planes spawn ever few seconds.  It kinda spoils the map  (bail out, cap flag).  I pass on that map as it is now. It's a practice map now.  45 minute plane practice map.

• Grinch likes this

#6 Rubulator

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:08 PM

Anger just is anti social and prefers to hide in his tank... :boxing: 

• Joker (Aut) and Grinch like this

#7 CroCop50

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:34 AM

Bulge heavy rotation? rlly dude? I see Bulge once a month on moon.

• Grinch likes this

#8 Lin

Posted 09 April 2016 - 02:13 PM

Just because Simple rotation syncs up with ours doesn't mean we're going to scramble and change up. It will happen sometimes, and we manage the server for our players, not to avoid other servers. :)

#9 Angerfist

Posted 10 April 2016 - 04:43 AM

Anger just is anti social and prefers to hide in his tank... :boxing:

Everytime I try to socialize, I have to realize that constantly getting naded / expacked or camped in main with my own team's equipment somehow isn't my idea of fun. I'll leave that to the cool kids and continue with hiding in the center of the storm.

• Rubulator likes this

#10 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:21 AM

would be nice to have a new map rotation. 

#11 Renlist

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:31 PM

Ya, but ya don't want to risk fragmenting the player base.  I'm all for giving Omaha a  rest.

• Grinch likes this

#12 Spare Parts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:38 AM

I enjoy the mods on the stock maps MG has in rotation. I do not know what is involved in modding them but I often thought Philly would be more well received if there were two uncap'able bases. Maybe one of those bases in the air type things. Something like this is what I would like to see "new", or at least a discussion about it. 

• Rubulator likes this

#13 Colonel Tavington

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:49 AM

I would like to see Aberdeen every second map, or at least every third. Perhaps it could run 24/7 every second day.

Whatyasay?

:canadaflag:

That would be the one way to get me to leave *larf*

#14 mistamontiel

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:12 AM

Berlin ssm should go .. the new flag separates the shitfest ={

Omaha TDM should not be so rare either .. amazing ssming

Cheers for gettin Staling back in but I mean every map counts ! No more playlists for rotation !!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: map rotation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com