Photo

Wow

impartial to all players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Von Trapp

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:30 PM

I rarely post in the forums, but I did about a week ago when an admin called me stupid (yes he did!), and I have let it go. That admin was Angerfist.  I posted Friday about a player who MANY thought during gameplay  was a "little too good."  I left my comment in the forums and left it at that.  Anger was one of the admins who answered that post.

Tonight, while playing Bocage, Angerfist started a conversation about my post and basically said "we answered it, and the guy is good." OK.  I said I had my opinion and left it at that.  He kept prodding me, but I let it go.  Kept telling me that basically I should believe what he says.  I never argued with him, but told him that I will judge myself, but keep my comments out of gameplay.  Then, I was crossing the bridge from the Axis side, and he was on the other side, in a tank, going forward, going in reverse, going forward...you get the idea, and I came across in a jeep, trying to advance (but as I said he was impeding the road) and I somewhat side swiped him and killed myself.  All of the sudden I am getting a !smack, and warning...hey VonTrapp watch it you almost tked me.  I was like really?  I did not mean to do it, and you seem to be singling me out.  And other players picked up on this fact to as they were commenting on it.  Read the transcript, as I am sure he will deny it.  I think that he is looking for me since I reported him, and has it in for me.  I play the same way I have played for years, and I do NOT try to tk people, let alone admins.

He needs to be impartial to everyone on the server, and as long as I am not being disrespectful, not calling anyone out in game play, and playing fairly, he needs to leave me alone.  He started a conversation, did not like what I said to him, and then he started picking on me.  He should just leave me alone if he does not want a reply.  I do not need to talk to him, and I do not need him talking to me.

I do appreciate playing on your server, as I enjoy almost all of the players and usually have a good time, however, this experience tonight was absolutely uncalled for.  And I have NEVER had an issue with him, until I posted on the forums about him calling me stupid.  

#2 gregefc

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:44 PM

Dude its a game 😂

#3 Steve2112

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:53 PM

I hereto and freely admit that I have been a bad player on this forum. However, I think those issues have been corrected. I now play quite average and without incident in most maps and admins- when present. 

Except angerfist. 

When I joined tonight I think he was in conflict with you, not sure what happened but he was IMMEDIATELY aggressive towards me.  

Not sure what it is...but he hates me and he does not TOLERATE incompetence and beginnership. I agree...I have a few too may TK's. But you know what...even Anger TK'd tonight. It happens. I did TK but I also fought for SEVERAL flags. HARD fought and desperately done. So, for a sub- par player like me to fight and win flags shows some dedication and honoring the spirit of the game. 

To be kicked for my hard work is disconcerting. I told him I was very conscientious about it, and working to improve. I dunno...not gonna complain about it, just say my peice...anger will do what he wants. I'm disappointed in my total game play tonight but also disappointed in Moongamers. 

#4 Steve2112

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:55 PM

Dude its a game

It is indeed. You should tell some of the hotshots that. 

Some of us are TRYING to become good. Give us that chance. 

• Harriet Tubman likes this

#5 Harriet Tubman

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:01 PM

I rarely post in the forums, but I did about a week ago when an admin called me stupid (yes he did!), and I have let it go. That admin was Angerfist.  I posted Friday about a player who MANY thought during gameplay  was a "little too good."  I left my comment in the forums and left it at that.  Anger was one of the admins who answered that post.

You said in the other thread
"killing everything he shot at, and for the life of everyone, he could not be killed. I am not saying he was cheating, but at one point he was 29-0 as a sniper.....seems a little bit suspicious, and I am not the only one that was playing who thought this."

If he was killing everything he shot at he would get a kill per bullet so he should be getting those 29 kills within 2-3 minutes. If he can't be killed then he would never die. It sounds like the people that say he killed me with 1 bullet from the pistol from other side of the map or he threw a grenade from his plane without getting out. Saying stuff that obviously isn't true doesn't help your case. You aren't saying he is cheating, you are just insinuating it. But the part I really don't get is you had the tag for the thread that reads "less than desirable behavior" as if being a good player is frowned upon. I have no idea who you are but its hard to believe from these two threads that you are innocent and not exaggerating your story.

As for steve2112, I feel bad because you say you are trying to get better. You shouldn't be harassed if you are genuinely trying to learn and not like the others who tk to troll and then just say sorry to not get kicked. I'm sure if you go in the moon teamspeak there will be a good player willing to teach you things whether it be in a tank/plane/ground, but what I think gets annoying for the better players is that the new players eventually stop trying to learn more and instead just chalk it up to everyone better must be cheating.

Edited by Harriet Tubman, 28 June 2016 - 12:47 AM.

• Twilight and Captain John H. Miller like this

#6 gregefc

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:17 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and keep being a dick on here today and point out its always the noobs on here complaining. And it's always the same 5 or so people. Take a look in the mirror FFS.
  • Angerfist likes this

#7 Grassy

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:27 AM

Situation has been noted folks. 

#8 Angerfist

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:48 AM

I rarely post in the forums, but I did about a week ago when an admin called me stupid (yes he did!),

One week ago, you freaked out after a warning. After one kick, you made a post about "respect". Technically you tried to discredit me by writing the most hypocritical post ever, trying to make me look bad using a ton of lies. Pretty stupid attempt in my opinion.

Tonight, while playing Bocage, Angerfist started a conversation about my post and basically said "we answered it, and the guy is good." OK.  I said I had my opinion and left it at that.  He kept prodding me, but I let it go.  Kept telling me that basically I should believe what he says.  I never argued with him, but told him that I will judge myself, but keep my comments out of gameplay. 

I verified if you read my post. After you told me that you disagree with our judgement, I told you that your opinion doesn't matter. I don't care what you actually believe, my point is : now that you know Moon's judgement, don't start harassing him because there will be consequences.

Then, I was crossing the bridge from the Axis side, and he was on the other side, in a tank, going forward, going in reverse, going forward...you get the idea, and I came across in a jeep, trying to advance (but as I said he was impeding the road) and I somewhat side swiped him and killed myself.  All of the sudden I am getting a !smack, and warning...hey VonTrapp watch it you almost tked me.  I was like really?  I did not mean to do it, and you seem to be singling me out. 

Here is how we admin, maybe you won't run to the forums for every little warning ...

I'm fighting several enemies. You crashed into me, almost teamkilling me. I don't like that. I warn you to be more careful. The Admin sees behavior which can harm teammates, the Admin warns the player. I have warned other players for the same thing. You're not getting singled out. I'm not keen on adminning. I'm here to play.

And other players picked up on this fact to as they were commenting on it.

Even if you were right with that... I don't care what other players say. "Other players said it also" is not a valid point. That's not how adminning works.

Read the transcript, as I am sure he will deny it.  I think that he is looking for me since I reported him, and has it in for me.  I play the same way I have played for years, and I do NOT try to tk people, let alone admins.

Deny what ? And why ? I mean, I know that everything is in the logs ... why should I be as stupid as you were in your first complaint ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In general, I suggest that you eat a Snickers. Stop freaking out because of my adminning. Stop getting in a hysteria because of a simple warning. Your judgement is terrible, your memory is terrible, you rarely make any sense at all, and morally ... 

This is the last time that I will waste time answering to your weird posts. I'll leave Steve's statements uncommented. I'm tired of grown men behaving like six year old only childs.

• Harriet Tubman likes this

#9 Colonel Tavington

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:00 PM

This is my idea of Wow

• Grassy likes this

#10 Grassy

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:28 PM

:lock:

#11 Lin

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:26 PM

I would simply like to point out that it was Angerfist who defied many of the rest of us, and took you under his wing for a while, Steve. He tried to teach you the game, as have others. Training can only go so far; the rest will either come or it won't. While I applaud that you have decided to be complacent in the position you have reached, rather than calling out everyone who has a decade of skill, I am disgusted concerned that you have so quickly forgotten the hours that many have wasted spent trying to teach you what you so desired to learn.

We don't run this server for the elite. I can see how it may feel that way to some, as my own gaming skill never exceeded a 1-2 kdr, and that was after many years of playing. We don't run the server for the admins, either. We run it for players of all skill levels, which is why we have some of the rules in place. You may not think the gameplay here is fair, but neither do the truly elite players (NOT hacks) who could ostensibly easily double or even triple their score here if this was truly a for-the-elite, no-holds-barred server.

Then again, I've been made aware of what you truly think of our community. Don't let the door hit ya.

• Eliminator likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com