Photo

Ref; AI difficulty?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TomKnollRFV

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

I popped into the DayZ Server, and suffice to say, that AI is now -very- difficult. I was being shot in the brainpan at 200 meters with assault rifles.

How does the Arma 3 Exile Stack up?

#2 CrDraggin

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:03 PM

The AI difficulty on Arma 2 is actually lower than before. The only real difference is the object count on the server which was restarted at last update. Arma 3 AI is however, to me much more difficult. This is even with the settings turned down pretty good. I will say though, we are on the lower difficulty of most servers I play in with scouting for other ideas. 

#3 TomKnollRFV

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:49 PM

The last time I played the DayZ mod was -just- after wild vehicles was removed, and AI was waaay easier.

Also I don't need all the DLCs to play Exile do I?

#4 CrDraggin

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:36 PM

No you do not, but it will help a little. Missions and AI do have the chances to spawn with APEX weapons/vehicles. 

#5 TomKnollRFV

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:17 AM

Aha well the day I got 30 USD or so I might get it..

Also uh..is there random AI? I mean like..outside of missions, if I see movement, it might be an AI right? And I should pew pew and pray it was?

#6 CrDraggin

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:58 PM

There is roaming ai mostly in towns and roaming vehicle ai. You will see police raids as well when you are at your base so be sure to watch for the message and if you see it, keep an eye out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com