Photo

Cd-drive

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Param

Posted 03 March 2006 - 06:20 PM

Hello, i got some problems with my cd-drive and i was thinking if someone knew how to fix em. Ok, no cds are working! NONE! I tried out all of my cds and no cd work. When i insert the cd into the cd-drive, the light blinking( just under the cd-drive, tells you if you have a cd inserted) blinks 3 times and no more. Then i tried another thing by, inserting the cd and going to my computer and checking and still no cd is found. Then i decided i'll buy a new cd-drive but i can't. Help! Some one knows how to fix this problem! This "no cds working problem!"

#2 The Xevious

Posted 03 March 2006 - 07:32 PM

Didn't we go through this already....

http://www.moongamer...showtopic=10360

:huh:

#3 Param

Posted 03 March 2006 - 07:34 PM

Didn't we go through this already....

http://www.moongamer...showtopic=10360

:huh:

Yes, we did, but i want some more opinions about this problem.

Edited by Killa Param, 03 March 2006 - 10:13 PM.

#4 canadian_hell_sniper

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:08 PM

HEY KILLA, its sgt.laughlin i have finished with bf 1942 and moved on to Day of Defeat source, that sucks knowing your CD drive is all fucked up, BF is dead to me now, ever since i met that Lin person she banned me from the omaha server, well get ur ass on msn so we can talk l8er man.

#5 The Xevious

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:13 PM

HEY KILLA, its sgt.laughlin i have finished with bf 1942 and moved on to Day of Defeat source, that sucks knowing your CD drive is all fucked up, BF is dead to me now, ever since i met that Lin person she banned me from the omaha server, well get ur ass on msn so we can talk l8er man.

... :wasnt-me:

#6 Param

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:14 PM

I see why you got banned :boff: , anyways see ya on msn!

#7 canadian_hell_sniper

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:15 PM

I see why you got banned :boff: , anyways see ya on msn!
[/quote]

how did u know?

#8 Param

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:16 PM

It's soo clear to see.

Edited by Killa Param, 03 March 2006 - 10:17 PM.

#9 canadian_hell_sniper

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:17 PM

It's soo clear to see.

my new name?

#10 Param

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:18 PM

It's soo clear to see.

my new name?

There's something called "language" issues.

#11 canadian_hell_sniper

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:21 PM

LMAO yeah i hate that person though, banned me for no reason, all i said why did i get banned, then geuss BANNED from the server

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! LEAFS SCORE

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com