Photo

WEBSITE MIGRATION - MEMBERS PLEASE READ

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Treleifin

Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:52 PM

Dear Members,

MoonGamers has reached a new milestone in its life. We have new things happening, including a move forward into a new website. In order for this to happen, there has been hours of work on the backside of things. During the future transition, you may notice periods of inability to post, or a redirection page with a link, and we may need to shut the forum down for a couple of days in order to move what needs moved and get things working without live action, i.e. posting, private messaging, and such.

We know it is an inconvenience for those that come to the forums every day to check on things, but we hope that you understand what needs to be done for us to move forward and make things better for you. 

Sincerely,
MoonGamers Administration

• Rubulator, DoberMan Pin-Sure, Christine1 and 1 other like this

#2 sunnyD

Posted 24 June 2020 - 12:56 AM

Thanks for the heads-up Wasabi!

-Sunny

• Wasabi® likes this

#3 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 24 June 2020 - 11:58 AM

Progress is sometimes painful. Any temporary inconvenience--an inconvenience we acknowledge and regret--will be greatly outweighed by the improvement and modernization of the MoonGamer's website, which will have the effect of improving the MoonGamer brand and community we all view as a second family. 

Special thanks to Craig for, as always, volunteering countless hours of his free-time--which he could otherwise be spending gaming, playing with his kids and/or racing his off-road vehicle--toward the betterment of our community. His combination of dedication and technical prowess are unmatched and arguably irreplaceable.  Thanks, Craig!

Similar thanks to Trel for her time and dedication, as well as her meteoric climb up the technical learning curve thanks to Craig's generous mentoring. Thanks, Trel. The community wouldn't be the same without you.

I and we are happy to discuss any questions and concerns at any time. Many of you have my personal contact information and those of you who do not can reach me through Skype, Discord or here and/our new website once operational.

Regards and respect,

Dober / Bill

#4 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 24 June 2020 - 12:49 PM

Peeking in from the office to share a HUGE YAYYYYY for this!  :yourock:

#5 SgtBarrett

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:36 PM

Nice.

#6 bondmaster

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:00 AM

Will there be a sneak peak of the new site? :)

#7 Lin

Posted 26 June 2020 - 08:12 PM

Not for a while, unfortunately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com