Photo

Reporting a taxier

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Highway Man

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:34 PM

Player name: Lt. Col. Blake, Allied main Market garden

Time: about 4:25 PM

Walking to spitifire then he gets in jeep from main flag, cuts me off and hops out and gets the spit.

So i just said." Don't taxi, it's against server rules".

and 2 more similar offenses occured afterwards  :D   

• Rubulator likes this

#2 posi

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:47 PM

When server population is under 10 there should be enough equipment to go around.  

Sometimes what you see is players strafing equipment , which can prompt racing to a plane before it is vaporized.

It's a little different enforcement with a lower population.  When the server is full Taxi is something most of the Admins will prioritize.

• Angerfist and Highway Man like this

#3 Highway Man

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:13 PM

Thanks for the explanation Posi!  :) 

#4 mistamontiel

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:53 PM

Still stole his aircraft to me

I always jog never taxi even if I'm in MG having only a 1v1 awaiting the others to arrive

• posi likes this

#5 Angerfist

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:18 AM

Mista, you don't harm anyone if you taxi in a 1 vs 1 scenario. So, feel free to drive in this situation :)

#6 Spare Parts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:38 AM

Do Not Taxi to airplanes. If my fellow Admin choose not to enforce the rule based on the number of players, I suppose that's their prerogative, however do not be surprised if you get kicked for taxi'ing, no matter how many people are playing. 

• Highway Man likes this

#7 Lin

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:27 AM

When server population is under 10 there should be enough equipment to go around.  

Sometimes what you see is players strafing equipment , which can prompt racing to a plane before it is vaporized.

It's a little different enforcement with a lower population.  When the server is full Taxi is something most of the Admins will prioritize.

This is not an entirely accurate telling of the rule. The rule itself does not state anything about the number of players on the server.

The admins are allowed to apply reason to their application, and if the taxi driver did NOT steal the plane from a fellow player who was running to it, and did NOT negatively affect their team in any way, then there is no foul. However, no matter the number of players in the server, if the taxi driver is stealing the plane from a running teammate, or if jeeps are piling up on the runway due to the taxi drivers, the rule should be enforced.

• posi, Twilight, Rubulator and 2 others like this

#8 Waffen

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:16 PM

"admins are allowed to apply reason" my point exactly. Except to unreasonable possibly immature admins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com