Photo

Choose the Map Rotation (May 27 to June 10)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Choose the Map Rotation (May 27 to June 10 ) (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Choose the maps you would like to see in the rotation

1. Wake Island (7 votes [19.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.44%

2. Coral Sea (7 votes [19.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.44%

3. Gazala (6 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

4. Aberdeen (8 votes [22.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

5. Midway (8 votes [22.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote

#1 bondmaster

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:04 AM

For this round of voting, we are doing a timeline. The maps are the second five battles that occurred in sequential order

Here are your choices (all CQ). You are allowed to vote for 2 maps

Wake Island (Dec 8-23 1941 ; Axis Victory)  
Coral Sea (May 4 1942 ; Axis Victory) 
Gazala (May 24 1942 ; Axis Victory) 
Operation Aberdeen (May 24 1942  ; Allied Victory)
Battle of Midway (June 4 1942 ; Allied Victory)

Top two results will make it into the rotation. Voting ends on May 27th (Sunday). Rotation will begin at the end of the SW/RTR event and will remain in place until the following 2nd Sunday. 

#2 mistamontiel

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:25 PM

Coral coral n.. coral?

Odd I don't recall Wake leaving rotation, staple map I take it since she's what's started the goat (greatest of all time***)

I see in my RM that up to ten rounds are a possible? er maybe some more sweet SSM so that Coral Sea tickets don't rely on the ships er they can respawn etcetc

Haven't killed enough in that map unfortunate loool. Also really cool to see Omaha having CTF! Some time let's try that with 20-25 players!!

#3 bondmaster

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:03 AM

Wake is usually in the rotation but it's not necessarily a staple. It usually rotates with Battle-axe and a couple others.

#4 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:40 AM

Coral coral n.. coral?

Odd I don't recall Wake leaving rotation, staple map I take it since she's what's started the goat (greatest of all time***)

I see in my RM that up to ten rounds are a possible? er maybe some more sweet SSM so that Coral Sea tickets don't rely on the ships er they can respawn etcetc

Haven't killed enough in that map unfortunate loool. Also really cool to see Omaha having CTF! Some time let's try that with 20-25 players!!

Did you ever get to play the MoonGamers' exclusives Aberdeen CTF or Double CTF Market Garden? I like Aberdeen CTF with low numbers better than the CQ version. DCTF Market Garden is awesome with 30+ players, the first time it ran we had about 40 players and it was a blast!

• mistamontiel and Rubulator like this

#5 Highway Man

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:06 PM

Where can i find the CTF of market??

#6 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:28 PM

Where can i find the CTF of market??

It's serverside, so you don't have to download it.

#7 Highway Man

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:31 PM

when does it run?

#8 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:03 PM

When an admin runs it. (need at least 33 players)

• Highway Man likes this

#9 mistamontiel

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:25 PM

Amazin. Ya I couldn't wrap my head around double CTF market though looool and wasn't so busy the couple times I played that

#10 Rubulator

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:20 PM

The voting is a micrcosm of why ppl are never happy with map rotations... We truely are a diverse bunch.

#11 bondmaster

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:43 PM

The voting is a micrcosm of why ppl are never happy with map rotations... We truely are a diverse bunch.

And that is a good thing! :)

• Rubulator likes this

#12 Highway Man

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

so we have to have more than 33 people on to run the CTF?

#13 Spare Parts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:53 AM

so we have to have more than 33 people on to run the CTF?

yes, 33.  The teams must always be uneven and you have to remove the keys from your keyboard before playing.  It's an obscure Dutch rule.

And that is a good thing! :)

hmmph

#14 Highway Man

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:13 AM

Im gonna sound like a 5 year old  asking questions but " Why do the teams have to be un even?"

#15 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:44 AM

Im gonna sound like a 5 year old  asking questions but " Why do the teams have to be un even?"

Because something uneven is better; that's why january is the best month, it's uneven. Same like the 5 year old, it's an uneven age. It's like living below sea level; it's uneven compared to living above sea level. We have an uneven number of rules; if we have to make a new rule, we have to make two new rules, otherwise it would be uneven. For instance, 33 used to be half of the server slots with an additional player, so it would be more than 50% of the server; but 50% is even. So we needed an uneven number of players, so we need at least 33 players to make the game run well. Same goes for the winning CTF caps; it's always uneven and never even, one, three and five for example. All uneven numbers, as you cannot win with 2-2 flags capped, someone needs to cap an uneven number to win. The same counts for winning a CQ match, you cannot win with even number of tickets. Some would argue they 'win' when the enemy has less tickets than their team. But actually you only win if your side has tickets, an uneven number hopefully, and the enemy has 0 tickets. If you think you win with uneven tickets; let's say both teams still have tickets, you should look at the amount of kills the teams have. Hopefully this will be uneven, otherwise it's a stale-mate, so you need uneven kills to win. That's where I think ying and yang are wrong, they like to even the good eveness with the bad uneveness. Like this no one is better than the other. Think about if everyones skill would be even in this game. Two even guys shooting at eachother, they both die at the same time because it is even. If the players are uneven one of them would win and survive, until the next uneven player comes along and fights with that uneven player. That's where 33 is an nice uneven number. If you take a skill number of an uneven player, hopefully it will also be an uneven number, but incase it is an even number, let's say 36, it can be divided by two giving 18. It can even be divided by an uneven number like 5, but this would lead to 7 with a couple of decimals, which is not prefered. As the formula for the uneven teamskill number you have to multiply with pi then derive that, hopefully uneven number, with ex , this should give you an even pi numerial that is even, so to make this uneven and better again because of uneven we add 33 to that number again. This is how the rocket scientist put a man on the moon. And that is a summary of why uneven is the best and I like cookies. Some like pudding, but I always thjnk that only teethless people like to eat pudding, because they have an even number of teeth. Although the mathematicians haven't found out how to divide zero by an uneven number, likely causing some kind of explosion to happen in the quantum realm. It's like when antman turns into somethig really small he can pass atoms and that would be a bad thing if he was to split an atom in two, because that is an even number, it causes a nuclear explosion. So make sure to always split an atom in an uneven number of atoms, so you don't cause an explosion. This eveness of splitting an atom is what Bruce Willis did in that one movie where they had to split that meteor so it wouldn't crash into earth, killing all the people and animals. It would have crashed into the earth when it would be split into an even number of projectiles, but luckely it was an uneven number, 343 to be exact. That is the same number of rice grains found in about an ounce of copper. Copper being a main component of making bronze, which luckely about some uneven thousands of years ago about three people discovered that if you mix an uneven number, in volume, of copper and tin together it would create bronze. Bronze being an alloy material that is stronger than the even number of ingredients added together that are themselves softer than the combined uneven number of strenght found in the alloy. And with the alloy we can arrive at the point why an allow of an uneven number of players, from an uneven number of countries with an uneven skillrating would be best to play Double CTF Market Garden with, or at least start with.

• Angerfist, Spare Parts and Highway Man like this

#16 Angerfist

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:29 AM

trollolol :D

• Highway Man likes this

#17 Spare Parts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:36 PM

Wow, well done sir.

#18 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:41 PM

trollolol :D

I write a novella ONCE, like so many of you, and it is trolling? =(

#19 Rubulator

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:18 PM

Because something uneven is better;...…..  I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts.... from an uneven number of countries with an uneven skillrating would be best to play Double CTF Market Garden with, or at least start with.

• Highway Man likes this

#20 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:32 AM

Because something uneven is better;...…..  I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I like cookies and nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts, I'm nuts.... from an uneven number of countries with an uneven skillrating would be best to play Double CTF Market Garden with, or at least start with.

I like cookies, but I'm not a fan of nuts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com