Speaker questions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#21 Enforcer

Posted 24 May 2004 - 03:49 PM

Stop bringing crap in here, please. Let it go. Become a productive member (with the occasional spam) or simply be gone!

Think she already has voiced an opinion.

#22 Boondock Saint

Posted 24 May 2004 - 04:05 PM

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

#23 Jack

Posted 24 May 2004 - 04:49 PM

Have you not tried Canadian cat food? So do the Chinese have cat-flavoured cat food?

#24 DeadlyDon

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:03 PM

I personally would like to get a set of Klipsch speakers for my computer. They would blow away anything Logitech makes. Klipsch makes high end speakers for home stereos and have several sets for computers now as well. They are all THX certified if I remember correctly.

Klipsch at BestBuy

#25 kaiserD

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:58 PM

nice 5.1 there Don...those would definately kick ass! but a bit pricey i would say.

#26 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 24 May 2004 - 06:31 PM

Klipsch at BestBuy

NICE!! im using a pair of $8 headphones cause my speakers (that were included with the pc i bought 5 years ago, (no im not still using that pc) dont work anymore. It delivers ok sound cause i have to lower my sound quality b/c my computer sux and i need to lower the graphics and sound to allow me to play on really full servers (64 player)

#27 bbb

Posted 24 May 2004 - 07:39 PM

Have you not tried Canadian cat food? So do the Chinese have cat-flavoured cat food?

chinese have cat flavoured people food man! :lol:
kidding of course! :ban:

#28 Guest_Foomypoo_*

Posted 25 May 2004 - 01:22 PM

You really want to bring me into this?

We all go off topic occasionally, it happens. You just happened to make a career of it more than others.

Stop bringing crap in here, please. Let it go. Become a productive member (with the occasional spam) or simply be gone!

Wow...this is sad : You just happened to make a career of it more than others. Yea that is it...one of YOUR regulars said it was ok....he even joined in...and I am the "Bad" guy lol.
Bringing crap? I made a simple thread asking for help....which I got...followed by a load of crap and what you call "Spam"...way to go! I am a productive member yet you all seem to think I still spam....but hell keep it up....this has made a rather fascinating debate at my school. A group of us (15) all love to see your crap about yelling at me...helps the boring class go by...so by all means continue to yell at nothing...

#29 bbb

Posted 25 May 2004 - 01:48 PM

wow...... :lol:

foo's a foo! :ban: :bangin: :shutup: :rofl:

#30 Enforcer

Posted 25 May 2004 - 03:54 PM

Damn, Don, for four hundred dollars, they better wipe my arse when I am done. I have the 5.1 THX jobbers that came stock with the Dell systems. I think they are altec lansing but I am not sitting in front of them right now..darn it all.

#31 Jack

Posted 26 May 2004 - 08:57 AM

Out of curiosity, do any of you run your PC through a real surround sound system?

By the way, if you don't mind headphones, there are other options for having surround sound on your PC. Sony, Sennheiser, Audio Research, Koss and many other companies have headphones which either give you "fake" surround effects or they do the real Dolby Digital processing. It is a much cheaper alternative to a lot of high-end speaker systems.

#32 bbb

Posted 26 May 2004 - 01:11 PM

i use two stereo systems hooked together! :lol:
it's pretty decent sound too! B)

#33 Killer Canuck

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:53 PM

Why is everybody smarter than me?

#34 Killer Canuck

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:56 PM

They should come out with a BF version of Lucky Charms cereal.

Instead of diamonds, horseshoes, clovers,etc they should have nades, ex-packs tanks guns, bullets, and def guns for Enforcer.

:lol:

#35 Jack

Posted 27 May 2004 - 02:01 PM

What kind of audio card would you need to play that kind of cereal? Would I need exra RAM, faster CPU, or a new video card? Why is Mr.Leahy always talking about shit? Should Bubbles get laser eye surgery? What the hell am I on??????

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com