how many tanks does it take

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Highway Man

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:27 PM

To take out 1 enemy tank..    apparently 3/4 of team.tanks.png

#2 Lin

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:46 PM

If you are playing against an OG player, they know exactly which part of the tank to point your direction in order to minimize the damage. They know each tank's hit points, where they are vulnerable and where they are strong.

Do you? :)

• Highway Man likes this

#3 Angerfist

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:55 PM

That's called teamwork and it really was necessary to work together because the Allies were kicking our ass.

Like really. Been ages that I saw such a strong team working together, at least for the first half.

In the second half, we managed to unite and work together efficiently like the Brits did in the first half. Was a nice round, just the Brits disconnecting after not stomping us anymore was a bit irritating.

• Highway Man likes this

#4 Angerfist

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:04 PM

If you are playing against an OG player, they know exactly which part of the tank to point your direction in order to minimize the damage. They know each tank's hit points, where they are vulnerable and where they are strong.

Once in a while, I give (unrequested) advice how to drive / shoot so that my opponent has better chances in the next fight. That usually gets ignored, don't ask me why. It's usually about small mistakes which make a huge difference. It's not rocket science or time consuming to understand and apply. I'm not doing that to make anyone look silly, I really prefer difficult fights instead of 10 easy kills.

Basically, it's about basics (lol, what a statement). Mo' better moves / fights = mo' better gaming = mo' better fun.

So, if there is any question, let us know !

• Lin, Captain John H. Miller and Highway Man like this

#5 Lin

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

That's called teamwork and it really was necessary to work together because the Allies were kicking our ass.

Like really. Been ages that I saw such a strong team working together, at least for the first half.

In the second half, we managed to unite and work together efficiently like the Brits did in the first half. Was a nice round, just the Brits disconnecting after not stomping us anymore was a bit irritating.

That team was made up primarily of OG Moonies. That is what inspired an idea I had today for a little competition. :)

#6 Highway Man

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:50 PM

FYI- i'm not complaining :D

I try to hit the tracks and the rear.

#7 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 05 May 2018 - 03:35 PM

1). What is OG?

2). I stay out of tanks because the movement of the turret when I am in one is so jerky.

3). Where do you find these pics of the game at?

#8 Highway Man

Posted 05 May 2018 - 06:32 PM

=

Screen shot that i took. :D

in game

=

Screen shot that i took. :D

In game

#9 Lin

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:12 PM

OG = Old Guard

or

Original Gangsta...

or wait...

Old Geezers?

• Rubulator and Highway Man like this

#10 Rubulator

Posted 05 May 2018 - 09:55 PM

Anger said:  "So, if there is any question, let us know !"

Where exactly on a Tiger and Panzer is the best place to plant a Kübelwagen or Jeep... Asking for a friend... 

• dodgem and Highway Man like this

#11 Twilight

Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:35 AM

If you load them with enough TnT beforehand, anywhere near it. If you're trying to ram: results may vary. :-D

#12 Angerfist

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:46 AM

That never gets old, eh

• Rubulator likes this

#13 Angerfist

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:51 AM

Anger said:  "So, if there is any question, let us know !"

Where exactly on a Tiger and Panzer is the best place to plant a Kübelwagen or Jeep... Asking for a friend... 

Classified information, not accessable for the public.

• Rubulator likes this

#14 Grassy

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:17 AM

Not to be off topic, however!  Here is some advice on the T34 russian tank, If you can get a shot ( hard to do) on the rim of the machine gun turret from any angle, it is a one shot kill, in addition on the Shermans, the little boxes that are raised up on the back, if you are lucky enough to get a shot with a tank shell or zook from any angle it is also a one shot kill.

Best tip ever, if you see Angerfist in a tank ...RUN!  

:music-smiley-008:

#15 Highway Man

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:02 AM

I'll have to try that ( on you) Grassy, sometime B)

• Grassy likes this

#16 Colonel Tavington

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:34 AM

Ramming with a jeep:  Australian for anti-tank weapon.

• Grassy and Highway Man like this

#17 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

Best tip ever, if you see Angerfist in a tank ...RUN into him with a jeep.  

Fixed.
  • Grassy, Rubulator and Highway Man like this

#18 Renlist

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:16 AM

Not to be off topic, however!  Here is some advice on the T34 russian tank, If you can get a shot ( hard to do) on the rim of the machine gun turret from any angle, it is a one shot kill, in addition on the Shermans, the little boxes that are raised up on the back, if you are lucky enough to get a shot with a tank shell or zook from any angle it is also a one shot kill.

Tanks are extremely susceptible to one hit destruction by zook paratroopers parachuting in from above (Market Garden).  If you can aim and land your zook on the turret from above, the tank explodes.  Natch.  Tank turrets weren't armored against getting hit from directly above.

#19 Spare Parts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:54 AM

Tanks are extremely susceptible to one hit destruction by zook paratroopers parachuting in from above (Market Garden).  If you can aim and land your zook on the turret from above, the tank explodes.  Natch.  Tank turrets weren't armored against getting hit from directly above.

Renlist means "naturally" when he says "natch".  

#20 Highway Man

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:31 AM

Renlist means "naturally" when he says "natch".  

You read my mind spare, i was just about to ask what "natch" meant  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com