Photo

Best gun in game

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TourniqueT

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

I'm curious to see what you all consider to be the best gun in the game. Not necessarily the gun you are best at but the weapon with which in the hands of a master is a unrelenting killing machine of epic proportions. I think that i've got to go with the Garand. That gun has the possibility to get 8 kills in one go with proper mechanics. Just curious to see what the general consensus is in the matter. (please no one say the light, i'll be sad)

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

In the right hands (the hand of Dragon) the MG42 is a very deadly weapon, stationed and unstationed.

#3 LeadPaint

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

I can safely say the sniper rifle is the dominant force on this field, as it is typically the most restricted class in pubs and competitive scenes alike. Though the allied rocket's carbine is probably a close second.

As much as I love the garand, 1 shot from a kar or sniper to the chest ruins any chances of 8 kills from one clip.

#4 gensolo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

For me it's between the sniper rifle and the broom handle. Both take some getting used to in order to start racking up kills. I still love the BAR though.

#5 TourniqueT

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

I can safely say the sniper rifle is the dominant force on this field, as it is typically the most restricted class in pubs and competitive scenes alike. Though the allied rocket's carbine is probably a close second.

As much as I love the garand, 1 shot from a kar or sniper to the chest ruins any chances of 8 kills from one clip.

Both the kar and the garand have the chance to 80 someone but the garands second shot is so much faster than the kars. so while the kar has the initial advantage, assuming garand misses his first shot, the garand gets to get its second shot off much faster. thats just how i see it though. i can see where you are coming from. my favorite gun is the scoped k98

#6 dj_spleen

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

I am going to have to go with something small, light, and very Irritating, yet awesome if you know how to use it. Size matters not, but the C96 Mauser "Broomhandle" is my favorite.

#7 DoodleBug

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

Allied Sniper is the way to go. You can reach out and touch someone. Also, after quite a number of hours played, no scopes can be easily achieved. Second would have to be the Bar/STG. I would consider them a tie(i.e. Bar accuracy and STG fire rate and ammo capacity)

#8 Col.Krust

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

sniper rifle hands down in source. The Kar and garand are also very good in the hands of the very skilled. The kar being more forgiving. To truly master the garand you need to be able to continuously fire accurately...mostly making headshots. If one isn't at that skill level....its the worst gun in the game. None of these guns though are easy to master and I hesitate it call it easy to very well with them...its just the limits on one's potential are less.

I would also say the highest scorers outside of a sniper in competitive play would normally be the support class...aggressive all around.

#9 LeadPaint

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

I can agree with the heavies being high scorers. If they play their cards right they can make an entire half of a map hell.

#10 phace

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

The light is the best weapon. Tourniquet is bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com