Photo

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 turbo

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:57 AM

I guess Exile put out a patch this weekend and like an idiot I downloaded it. :(  Thought my A3 launcher was just being weird and hit the verify button.  Well I guess i'll keep checking to see if the server gets updated   hopefully my stuff doesn't disappear

#2 CrDraggin

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:11 PM

I am trying to catch up with work today from being on vacation. Tonight I will try and get it all setup to roll with updates. Thanks for the heads up

#3 CrDraggin

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:18 PM

https://twitter.com/...279364709744640

The lead developer for Exile and the person who runs the site suffered a brain stroke Sunday night. The website is down at this time. I will try and download later tonight. Please keep Eichi in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. 

#4 CrDraggin

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:53 PM

According to the exile facebook page, If you downloaded the files prior, they recommend removing it and re-downloading. I have not updated the server yet. Got looped into some work stuff and will try to knock it out tomorrow (Thurs) night. 

Thanks for your patience. 

#5 turbo

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:28 AM

Crap really? Last time I made this same mistake I deleted exile and reinstalled and I lost everything on the server.😢
I'll just wait to see what happens after you update.
Thank you Craig!

#6 turbo

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:11 AM

Ok  can anyone explain to me how to get back to 1.0?  all the links are gone from the site

#7 Goz

Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:31 AM

Try this, hope it still works for ya.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#8 CrDraggin

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:17 PM

Server has been updated to the new potato :-)

more updates under server information

#9 CrDraggin

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:42 PM

Please see the updates/changes with Sweet Potato

TDLR

First version to support the Exile Mod XM8 app - Download from Google Play Store
We have decided to make the app free!
Fixes, fixes, fixes
Many cool, such wow

Admin Info

Update your keys
Update your mission config
Review your difficulty settings to use ExileRegular or ExileHardcore
Update your BE filters
Update your XM8.dll and XM8.so
Register your server on https://xm8.exilemod.comto connect with the app
Update your extDB2 exile.ini
No database changes required

Changes

Fixed: Ambient Flyovers could crash into the vehicles sold at vehicle/aircraft traders - thx to @kimse for reporting
Fixed: Exploit where you could buy something without losing money - thx to @Satus for reporting
Changed: Desensitized onHackedData that kept on banning people, probably due to BattlEye not functioning correctly
Changed: Increased the spawn radius of purchased boats and vehicles for Tanoa traders
Added: Suppression of the annoying "regroup, regroup, regroup" chatter
Fixed: Bikes can now be flipped
Fixed: Concrete floor hatch and concrete window hatch would not be refunded when deconstructing - thx to @StokesMagee for reporting
Added: XM8 Mobile App notification when protection money was paid
Fixed: Crafting a Metal Repair Kit would return a Wood Repair Kit - thx to infaCt for reporting
Fixed: Moving a construction part when the territory is maxed out could lead to instant cancellation
Added: 3D party markers will now become transparent when looking at them, so they do not block your line of sight anymore :)
Removed: Ingame dev blog
Changed: Ambient Flyovers now run out of fuel after a couple of minutes, so if the Arma 3 AI is too intelligent to miss the 800m-in-radius-waypoints, they will not fly in circles forever, but crash instead
Changed: Reverted back to old group management. Loners are not in the same group anymore. We will consider switching back to the new system if all related engine bugs are fixed. We do not know if and when this might happen
Changed: Reverted back to old "No Voice in Sidechat" functionality, since the "enableChannel" command in Arma too buggy
Removed: Vanilla Arma Chat/VON channel info icons, since they have no effect
Fixed: Paying protection money did not show a proper toast
Fixed: Crafting a wire fence kit would not return any item
Changed: Increased the radius in which vehicles spawn on purchase
Changed: Increased the maximum distance you can be from a vehicle in order to repair or hotwire from 5 to 7m  - thx to @Mr.Pig for reporting
Fixed: Updated the exile.ini to properly delete old objects - thx to @Mr.Pig for reporting
Added: Earthquake server event. Do not spawn too often, it destroys a few static map buildings everytime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com