Photo

Exile: Zombies and Demons suggestion

Exile Zombies suggestion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 FyrenStar

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:31 AM

Hey

i have a suggestion how Zombie and Demons mod work with Exilez for our server for spicying the server abit up and maybe give it a liltte more challenge when doing missions

Note: only Zombies and not Demons ofc

So why not we are having a vote about this suggestion and see what the outcome is. :D

From FyrenStar

#2 CrDraggin

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:53 AM

Well for some off reason I cannot make a poll. In the past, most members have not liked the zombie idea (mostly due to being burned out on the DayZ Epoch server). I am not opposed to adding this, but want to make sure it is what most want before changing the server. 

Thoughts everyone?

#3 50Cal

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:57 PM

I want Zeds, I want Zeds, they can be placed in one or two cities so not everyone has to be bothered by them.  Also you can place about a 100 or so around Bova's base, he'd love it.

• CrDraggin and turbo like this

#4 Gunner

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:49 AM

Currently working on a Tanoa Exile server which will eventually have zombies without the demons. Still a work in progress but that is what my goal is. I am open to ideas and feed back.

#5 FyrenStar

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:20 PM

Currently working on a Tanoa Exile server which will eventually have zombies without the demons. Still a work in progress but that is what my goal is. I am open to ideas and feed back.

Might going to play there if altis not having zombies. :)

#6 BOVA

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:50 AM

Yuck corn.  I could live without zombies if they are always going to be beating on me.

#7 Gunner

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:03 PM

Quick Bova , would you rather not have zeds or not be able to beat on metal ? lol hahaaa

#8 BOVA

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

Zeds I guess.

#9 Lyn 2

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:02 PM

No Zeds. That for Arma 2

#10 Chief5201

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:13 PM

Fox Survival Vehicles would be a nice addition.

https://video.search...32c&action=view

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com