Photo

FORGOTTEN HOPE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#21 otto_skorzeny

Posted 24 June 2004 - 12:12 PM

Played last night on Moders. Chicken & Destructo were there owning some unknowns. Game is awesome but sucks when only 8 people on. I was running around for about 10 minutes looking for someone to fight. I got lost and had to break out my GPS receiver to get a location check and direction back to the seawall . . . :huh:

#22 Lin

Posted 24 June 2004 - 03:17 PM

Hey Otto! I know you have been there but for others reading this thread...check the General Discussion thread, we're trying to get a bunch of us to go play FH Friday or Saturday night on Moders. We're hoping we will have enough for a decent game.

Ran this by Chicken the other night and he seemed excited. This is not a Moders/Moon match by any means, it's not an invasion or anything like that...but if we're lucky we'll get to play with some of our friends from the Moders community too.

I personally plan on dying...a lot...I suck on FH!

#23 Boondock Saint

Posted 25 June 2004 - 09:03 AM

I suck on FH!

Change your name to "Hoover".....hmmmm......anybody got a golf ball and a garden hose??.... ;)

#24 William Hung

Posted 26 June 2004 - 03:11 PM

what happened?

#25 Lin

Posted 26 June 2004 - 04:34 PM

Not much, it was a fun game although a little slow with only 15-20 people. We got started a little late, but stayed in for a couple of hours playing Charlie Sector.

We would like to thank Moders for graciously hosting this game.

#26 Capt. Conair

Posted 26 June 2004 - 04:39 PM

Lin got killed... ALOT!!
all in all, i thought it was pretty fun. i thought the allies got up the beach fairly easily, and once they took the bunkers, it was slow paced... but fun! the first round, the allies won by like 2200!

and thanks moders for letting us use your server... although none of you were there

#27 Lin

Posted 26 June 2004 - 05:08 PM

I was a Score Goddess!!!

Allies did take it pretty quickly and easily, both games. I understand it wasn't posted on Moders forum so I don't think a lot knew about it, we did plan this pretty quickly!

So that's why I couldn't kick Enforcer when I tried? :lol:

#28 Why Two Kay

Posted 26 June 2004 - 07:05 PM

I was a Score Goddess!!!

sure....... right...... j/k

anyway, too bad that I had to leave early cause I was doing pretty good.

#29 Enforcer

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:48 PM

Hell, you didn't need to kick Enforcer. I hear he was just about a non-factor players anyway in that map. Every now and then, he would get lucky.

I died a lot in that charlie sector. But, once the allied get the bunkers to the rear, the axis are toast..just a matter of time.

#30 Tim

Posted 27 June 2004 - 12:36 AM

Can we please do this again, sometime when I am able to play?!?! :(

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com