Photo

Yeah, hi.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bloodwax

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:25 PM

I'm Josh but you can call me Bloodwax. After a year or so (off and on) of playing on Moon BF2 servers I finally decided to jump on TS and the forums. By the way, thanks for having me. This is a pretty cool community...the regs and admins all seem to be cool anyway. Always gonna be a few passing dummies, I suppose. Maybe I'm one...who knows? Anyway, I don't use forums a lot but you might catch me here and there. You'll at least see me on the BF2 servers! Well...some. I do have obligations in other games and of course, real life! My son Keagan just came into the world on 08-25-2008! Oh, I'm twenty seven FYI.

#2 Adrenna

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

Congrats Dad!!!! and welcome :)

#3 JeanPuetz

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:33 AM

Welcome to Moongamers..glad you found the way to us :applaud:

be a "MG"

jean

#4 DAN_DALY

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:48 AM

Welcome aboard Bloodwax!
Enjoy your time here in our community and on our servers. You'll come to understand our little corner of the internet as something to offer for one and all!

And remember...... MoonGamers rocks2the-extreme!!! :D

BTW...congrats with your son! :applaud:

#5 summens

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:01 AM

:bhi: nice to have you josh.
congrats on the boy :applaud:

#6 Section8

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:40 AM

Welcome Bloodwax and please enjoy your stay. We are very glad you stopped by. :D

P.S. Congrats on the little one. :applaud:

#7 Allarra

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:45 AM

Congratulations on your new joy and far less sleep. Welcome to the forums. We have a lot of fun here as well as in our respective games. I like that name, too. My youngest has a more unusual name that I love. Jarret.

#8 FMFDOC2

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:42 PM

Congrats on your son. Welcome aboard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com