Photo

Exile Release Notes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:33 PM

Still waiting on the release, but here is the Change log of the new version coming. This was posted re-posted Sunday.  

Changes

Added: XM8 3D model (had a dummy so far)
Changed: Re-worked loot table compiler
Changed: The way loot drops are calculated has been simplified for greater server performance - thx to @maca134 and @MGTDB for pointing out issues
Changed: CfgLootTables has been renamed to CfgExileLoot. The old config is obsolete and can be removed.
Added: Several animal AI finite state machines for different behaviour per animal species
Added: Goat
Added: Sheep
Added: Hen
Added: Rooster
Fixed: Vehicles and containers could spawn flipped onto the side in rare situations - thx to @Bones51 and @DaveM for helping
Fixed: Ammo hud not showing correct ammunition count with certain mods - thx to @exilerist
Fixed: A utility function would not remove items from corpses - thx to @WolfkillArcadia for pointing out
Fixed: "Plant Breaching Charge" scroll wheel option would not show up sometimes - thx to @MGTDB for pointing out
Fixed: Removed black skin of the Arma 2 SUV. This car only has one skin and thus needs no vehicle customs entry
Fixed: Some constructions outside of territories would never despawn - thx to @John for reporting
Added: A more dominant alternative to toasts: Baguettes. Yes, you have read that correct. Baguettes.
Fixed: Mission File config could not be obfuscated/built using mikero due to extra semicolons - thx to @StokesMagee for pointing out
Fixed: Camera kits do not float when dropped onto the ground anymore.
Fixed: An armillion of vehicle config warnings.
Added: Blood effects on screen when taking damage.
Added: APDS 8G Bullet Cam ammo.
Fixed: The sales price of your equipped weapon would not include the value of the currently loaded magazine.
Added: SA61
Added: M107
Added: KSVK
Added: M4
Added: M16A4
Added: M16A2
Added: All Arma 2 AK's now support bipods
Fixed: Muzzle Flashes would blink really weird on Arma 2 weapons
Fixed: Doors would not open since Arma 1.68 patcherino
Fixed: Adjusted MySQL table scheme to offer enough space for new Arma 1.68 hitpoints info
Fixed: Contructions, vehicles and containers would rotate wrong since Arma 1.68
Fixed: Ingame sessions had a tiny chance of colliding, causing players not being able to spawn
Changed: It is not possible anymore to attach locks to doors outside of your territory
Fixed: Certain clan names would screw up the database
Fixed: Rotating a vehicle would not work sometimes
Added: Wood Ladder
Added: Wood Draw Bridge
Added: Reinforced Draw Bridge
Added: Wood Floor Port (Small)
Added: Reinforced Floor Port (Small)
Fixed: Vehicles could be purchased without the required respect
Added: Specifying a non-existent file in CfgExileCustomCode will now result in an error message in the .rpt file

#2 Blitz

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

So question, will this mean a wipe? I'm still kind of new here and don't know what happens with big updates like this  :confused-smiley-013:

#3 turbo

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:28 PM

It shouldn't need a wipe

#4 NativeWarrior

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:24 PM

Draw Bridge? reinforced drawbridge??? I'm moving my castle if it despawned on me! LOL

#5 turbo

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:42 AM

Yes. Hopefully the animals are finally in too

#6 CrDraggin

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:59 PM

It just depends on the wipe discussion, I would prefer a wipe especially since we have had several database changes over the past 4 versions where stuff has been changed. We have had progress losses in the game here and there. I already updated the database to see if that would fix the current issue with the database, but it did not fix it.

I will see what I can do start people off with more pop tabs or see if there are differences in the database for players and might be able to just move respect/poptabs. . 

#7 NativeWarrior

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:16 PM

I'd be willing to start fresh, makes the game that more fun starting from scratch. But i'm only one person and not speaking for all the others who have cool bases on the server!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com