Photo

Video

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#1 posi

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

We have a long history of great editors and film making. I am not yet that crafted, yet it is a simple thing to periodically film so...

While you are waiting for the next moon mini-series. I'll upload some RAW footage.

You can find such uploads on this youtube channel.

A few minutes of action on wake 'today' is being uploaded now, same day.

#2 posi

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

As promised , same day posting
--

revised link / language warning on background tracks

#3 Slim John (FIN)

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

We have a long history of great editors and film making. I am not yet that crafted, yet it is a simple thing to periodically film so...

While you are waiting for the next moon mini-series. I'll upload some RAW footage.

You can find such uploads on this youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/P0SlTR0N

A few minutes of action on wake 'today' is being uploaded now, same day.

Haha! Great job man.

#4 posi

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Film date 2013.11.14 - Same Day release

Enjoy

#5 posi

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

meh . .

#6 posi

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Missed the Morning Game ? Here's some sequenced clip art.

Bear with me on 'master works' , however, you might find yourself or friend captured on film in one of these clips!.
I am getting practice with annotations and figuring some of the editing out along the way.
Have a few ideas for project videos : )

Filmed 11/23/2013
Uploaded 11/23/2013

#7 Slim John (FIN)

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:23 AM

Missed the Morning Game ? Here's some sequenced clip art.

Bear with me on 'master works' , however, you might find yourself or friend captured on film in one of these clips!.
I am getting practice with annotations and figuring some of the editing out along the way.
Have a few ideas for project videos : )

Filmed 11/23/2013
Uploaded 11/23/2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPj-poiXme0&feature=youtu.be

Great1 :D

#8 Rabid_Animal

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

Thanks for sharing Posi. I like watching how you setup the scene! Very cool! If I may make a suggestion, did you think about using the remove HUD command later on your filming?

Thanks again,

#9 posi

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:19 AM

Until your helpful suggestion .. !!

I looked to minimize yes ,2 command line modifiers limit text. Now if I just typed in 'hud 0' to start with.

Yes , after your tip.. I googled just that and came up with a video..

'how to make a 1942 video'

So... now I have the instructions. The profile I am using to record is now hud free for next session, Thanks.

Other changes I am fiddling with now..

This video.con is at 1900 * 1200 ( 75+ fps record rate ) , not what I play at btw. Any adjustment ideas there welcome. I am thinking the 1440 I play at actually looks better recorded , less the fonts for nametags which becomes easy to read on 1900 * 1200.

A suggestion came in to drop sensitivity to help with scrolling. I added that here, might drop it down to nothing and try that.

Thanks for the input!

#10 Rabid_Animal

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

Until your helpful suggestion .. !!

I looked to minimize yes ,2 command line modifiers limit text. Now if I just typed in 'hud 0' to start with.

Yes , after your tip.. I googled just that and came up with a video..

'how to make a 1942 video'

So... now I have the instructions. The profile I am using to record is now hud free for next session, Thanks.

Other changes I am fiddling with now..

This video.con is at 1900 * 1200 ( 75+ fps record rate ) , not what I play at btw. Any adjustment ideas there welcome. I am thinking the 1440 I play at actually looks better recorded , less the fonts for nametags which becomes easy to read on 1900 * 1200.

A suggestion came in to drop sensitivity to help with scrolling. I added that here, might drop it down to nothing and try that.

Thanks for the input!

I would record with the target objective output in mind. If you are posting to youtube then go with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Try 1920x1080. You could always scale it in post production but it makes it a little less distorted capturing at the target ratio. The more fps at recording/ capturing time the better. I look forward to more POSI STUDIO PRODUCTIONS. Just don't catch Slim John at an ammo crate :) hehehe

#11 Old Crow

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

These are great Posi! What a nice idea!

#12 posi

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

Thanks , we used to have quite a few who would take vids. I will be doing more of this and less of, whatever else I did...

Most of the ideas and help I have received has come from the community and there is actually quite abit too it.
I'd like to the community to be my focus with what we do here so, some of the rough shoots will vanish in favor of new series with no HUD and smooth scrolling.

Player captures will either be known long term members or new players who are high on the list for time on the server.

#13 SikWitIt

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

Nice videos...... you couldve edited out the part where i dropped 3 bombs on that tiger and he still lived...lol

#14 Peppa Pig

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

Nicely done Mr Spielberg very impressive, :applaud: I could watch this stuff for hours, keep it up.

#15 posi

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:24 AM

meh.. Get your popcorn !

#16 posi

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

A view of Essen and Eagles Nest , last week.

#17 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

Posi,

Thank you so much for your images of me in the wing, I was looking after some images of me in MoonGamers for long now.

#18 posi

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

Your quite welcome , more to come. You will be on film again I am sure !

Quick links

Super Secret

Essen Nest

wasserfall

#19 posi

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:21 AM

Digging up this thread once more... I like the idea of the snapshots in time.. sorry!

As I have been sorting that stack.. I uploaded 3 shorts all from last Sunday , so if you played expansions last Sunday you may be 'Caught on Tape'.

If you don't have the expansions, you can download them and patch your game at same time.

Join us Sunday!

53 Second clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1M_s_WwN-g

7 Minutes , Two clips, Both flags on Anzio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fdxu8eXffo

#20 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

The pilot on 110 that low pass trying to pup axis guy that captured firts flag I think was me, few players notice that when capture a flag can ask a two seat plane pilot to pup them.....

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com