Those players using the A3 launcher to play Arma 3 may be experiencing difficulty
getting into our server due to Exile updating to 1.0.4 Pineapple while our server is
currently using 1.0.3 Lemon until we update it.
Here is how to fix that.
1. You are going to have to use the Steam Arma 3 launcher for now while playing on our
I know, it sucks, but you can do it.
2. You need to download this file:
See Tom's Link Below
3. Once you download the file, extract it and rename the file 1@Exile instead of
4. Drag and drop your new folder into your mods folder located at
5. Open your Steam Arma 3 launcher and go to the section on the left called MODS
6. At the top middle section there will be a file symbol with a plus called local.
Click that and find the folder you just put into the mods folder and upload it.
7. Uncheck the @Exile mod already loaded and check the box next to the Exile (1@Exile)
8. Go to servers, search Moongamers and click JOIN.
9. A Box will pop up. Click SETUP MODS AND JOIN
Note* If you get a signature mismatch, you may need to close your launcher and restart it. Make sure the @Exile (1@Exile) mod is the one it loads. You can check that in the MODS section.