Photo

Anybody Post Here in This Forum Anymore

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 BOVA

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:06 PM

Oh hello glad I got your attention whoever may be reading this. Does anybody even post in this forum anymore besides me and Craig?

#2 Treleifin

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:04 AM

What kind of posts do you want to see Bova?

#3 CrDraggin

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:12 AM

There are several people waiting for the updated Exile and Winter server. Just slowed down a bit due to getting everything moved and updated. 

#4 Dr Bones

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:52 AM

if there something to post about

#5 Captian Brian

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:53 PM

hi

#6 BOVA

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

Like about the new DLC's. Trying to increase the player base and such. Like the new tanks are pretty cool found some nice armor in their.

#7 CrDraggin

Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

well what did you find?

#8 TomR

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:21 PM

There is a Forum?

#9 BOVA

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:01 PM

i found some nice armor such as the slammer. The scorcher. The marshal and a lot of these vehicles come with wheels or tracks. I have done some thinking. I am not as worried about the tank dlc but I would really like to see the laws of war dlc implemented into the server.

#10 bucketinkansas

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:12 AM

yeah i can see it now RAID!!! cops come! in tanks drone's bombing near base people freaking out muhahaha bring it! lol

#11 Chief5201

Posted 21 April 2018 - 08:21 PM

I Try to Check the Fourms Weekly. 

#12 bucketinkansas

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:43 AM

Craig has been working on server's takes time to work out the gremlins. 

#13 Treleifin

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:57 AM

I found a tank that could literally decimate anything on the map from where it was sitting. While this made my inner self so very happy, I hope we can figure out a way to keep that particular machine off the map. Haha. 

If you have the tanks DLC I'd recommend checking them out in the Eden Editor. Place a tank down and then blow things up. So fun.

Bova, in case you forgot how to get to Eden Editor, pull up the game browser via your steam, then press play, then go to Editor. That should be the box on the right, then choose Altis for the map and continue. All the stuff you are looking for are in the menus on the right. Just drag and drop an item and then select play scenario on the bottom right. 

#14 bucketinkansas

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

Voting Day or Night, last night some of us wanted to vote day but an "Admin said would mess up the server" A AI was shooting into the NE 20m into trader  I didn't have nvg's and i really wasn't sure where the boundary's were. I asked admin if he can take a look at it and he replied there is "nothing i can do." So after some cool talk's in ts w8ting for sun the to come up and still some votes came up for daylight just about to come about admin said he would have it change back to night cause it "mess'es up the server". So i wondered up on the hill trying to get an advantage on this ai looking for a lock meter distance where this  muzzle distance may be at and then the sun came up. I knew he was near the trader he was so closer than before so i tried to zip tie him the ai that is haha ran up the hill he followed shot him and he died within the border of town. question is are the voting system's are going to be discontinued? Some people say "Have you check the forms?? I could not find anything remotely related on this subject thus adding this in. -Russ  :music-smiley-008:

#15 BOVA

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:02 AM

Thanks Trella. Tiggs told me how to get into the arsenal.

#16 Treleifin

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

Bucket, see here for voting day/night information:

http://www.moongamer...showtopic=66253

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com