Photo

Guerilla Warfare Tactics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FriendlyNoob

Posted 08 April 2021 - 11:12 PM

Things were looking bad when I joined. We were down to a single base with 25 minutes to go. I decided on guerilla warfare tactics, speed, hit them hard and run, give harassing fire to distract, booby trap everything, capture any abandoned vehicles, refurbish damaged vehicles, hit them in the back, and then disappear. It worked and we held out and won the map.   

When you only have one base left on Liberation Caen, but your teammates have stolen all of allied's Sherman tanks. At one point we had four tanks guarding the last base. 

How do I post pictures?

https://ibb.co/n64FrwD

#2 posi

Posted 09 April 2021 - 06:10 AM

Die with your Tank!    Try using the button that looks like a photo to post your images.  Looks like an interesting round over on aX.

• Capn Cackler likes this

#3 Capn Cackler

Posted 09 April 2021 - 08:45 AM

Die with your Tank!    Try using the button that looks like a photo to post your images.  Looks like an interesting round over on aX.

100% agree. If you have a heavy tank, do not abandon it unless you are sure it is going to blow up. If the enemy steals a heavy tank.... 

#4 FriendlyNoob

Posted 09 April 2021 - 05:03 PM

I tried to steal their heavy tank, but I used slightly too much dynamite....

The picture button says: "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

#5 posi

Posted 09 April 2021 - 06:09 PM

Where you see images posted here it is usually uploaded first to a website like imgur.  Then reposted via the link given.  Same with video being reposted from youtube and not directly uploaded to the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com