Photo
- - - - -

BF4 Ranked needs seeders.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BOVA

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:18 AM

Guys and gals anyone who is free and can help seed. Please help us seed the BF4 server.
It has some vanilla maps in there now. We just need help to get the server going. Then you can leave if you wish.
Thank you for your cooperation with this.

#2 Battl3bird

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:35 AM

ey bova thank you for notifying this on the forum.

even though i must say my mind.
this whole seeding doesnt work for people need to hit there space bar every 3 min so they won't be kicked for being idle.
Seeding itself is allready a harsh thing to do since we only have 3 regular seeders.

i also not going to make it personal but i even see regular players that see people trying to seed the server go to another server aswell.

after looking at this for 2 months of seeding this way my self i am not bothered by it.

i will not seed a server for a regular player if that person or they don't have any intention of seeding the server aswell every once in a while.

this problem has allready bin here since late bf3. and it is also a main issue why im not much online last few weeks.

Do not understand me wrong i do love playing which each and every 1 of you. but i'm a man that would like to see something in return for what that man dan. "take some, give some"

and i personally feel that i'm only giving and not receiving.

Craig is doing an amazing job with his new SR.Admin powers and i support that all the way.

but i do miss the mentality of some other players.

if you want to talk to me about this let me know and we will discuss it in private.

#3 Lazymaniac1

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:01 PM

Yeah, I think we either put a map or maps that will fill basically automatically or we're just going to be empty all the time. Very few players are willing or able to seed like we used to. :huh:

#4 Scoop1967 - Dan

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

So we were full for a week or so, then we changed the maps again??? hmm, I wonder why we are at 0

#5 Tumppu

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:59 AM

Hooah for Scoop

:blink:

#6 chris0111

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

every now and then when i get home i hop in the server and try to seed but can end up being in it for hours and then i get bored and want to play so yes i agree with bova we need more seeders guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com