Photo
- - - - -

Where is USHA

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 USHA

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

Im here, I have no sound and can not talk so I have not been in BF4 or on TS much. My USB ports are messed up and my head set does not work with out them. Im trying to save up a few buck and hope to get it in next week to be fixed.

#2 Scoop1967 - Dan

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

USHA, PM your address, I'll send you one.

#3 USHA

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:36 AM

thanks Dan but the head set is ok its the USB ports that are not working

#4 Lin

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

Well, I heard you in TS today but it sounds like your wife has something of yours up on the mantel... :wasnt-me:

Anyhoo...

Hurry up and get DayZ Epoch, it's amazing and you are missing out!

#5 Tumppu

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

Oh my what is this D.. . talk in BF4 topic, are you trying to steal USHA from us.

:blink:

#6 DIRTYWENCH

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

Oh my what is this D.. . talk in BF4 topic, are you trying to steal USHA from us.

:blink:

Oh No

#7 Archemedies

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

If you plug the headset into one of the other many USB ports located on the back of the computer & the issue is still the same, its not the USB.

USB is just an interface, most likely your converter / sound card mounted in the headsets usb connector is probably shite.
Or some program has taken control of the audio; if you right click on the speaker icon & choose (recording devices) / (properties) & look deeper into this you should find the issue. Don't forget the "device manager" Expand the entire list & look to see if anything has some kind of exclamation point. Also remove all of the old headset drivers, reboot then plug in the new headset & it should need drivers. If not I really doubt Windows will have descent drivers.

#8 BOVA

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

Yeah what Tumpu said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com