Photo
- - - - -

BF4 Seeding!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BOVA

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:53 PM

By now you all are probably tired of hearing me talk about seeding for BF4. Well get used to it because I am not going to shut up about it.
I was in the BF4 server today and people came in to seed so I thought but then. The server emptied out so everybody left. Including two admins.
What pisses me off the most is people only want to help seed after the server is already seeded! Well the BF4 server is not going to see It's self.
Yesterday the server was full with people waiting to get in. The server is not always going to be full people. If the BF4 players want BF4 to grow then you need to help.
None of the bf4 people want to help out. Get off your butts BF4 people and help out. You want to be a part of this community then show it.
Also the bf4 players don't seem to want to participate in the forums either. If you want a community to grow we have to do are part also.

#2 Scoop1967 - Dan

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:26 PM

I'll be on tomorrow (Sunday), we'll get er going !

#3 Tumppu

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

im sorry bo i got pulled to work month earlier than i was going back there been busy there overtime and cant play on week well i can but u guys arent here that time so my gaming moves back to weekends like before. :blink:

#4 BOVA

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:20 PM

Okay guys thanks.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com