Photo
- - - - -

Thank you Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:00 AM

This week after putting the maps back to Vanilla we have seen a near full (if not full) server each night. Tonight it is near 3 AM CST and we are still at 50/64 players. This is great! I want to personally thank everyone who is seeding and spending your time to get this server moving. Please keep inviting friends, make new friends, and invite those people. I also want to thank everyone who is pimping out the Teamspeak server. I have seen a lot of new people in there. Bova, you are the late night crew and I want to thank you for holding down the fort and lazy/bb for seeding throughout the day. If I missed you in this, you are not a forgotten player, i just need to get some sleep.

Remember, if you don't want to play just vanilla maps, please continue to donate. If we can get a steady flow that will support another server, we will expand to another maybe 32 person server. This is a huge IF since we are barely getting past our costs each month.

Everyone, please give a special thanks for those who donated. BB and DirtyWench are key donators each month giving a regular basis... Thank you for keeping this server going even though we had some very un-populated months. Everyone thank you for donating!

Have a great night!

#2 BOVA

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:38 AM

Great post Draggin!
Your welcome. I try to do what I can.
Thank you to everyone who has been donating.
Thank you to those who have been helping to seed the server.
It is very good to see the server full.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com