Photo
- - - - -

Current traffic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:59 AM

Players....

This is the current activity for the month of BF4 gaming on our server. We need to either be serious about seeding or this needs to go. Lazy covered this month's rent. Who else is gonna cover the slack?

Posted Image

#2 CrDraggin

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:06 AM

I will put my guy in there all day tomorrow (when able). Let's fill it up!

Second note... other than players. What do other Locker servers do that we are not? We have active Admins usually. Is it a mod? Stats? Etc. Let me know and we can try and turn it around!

#3 Enforcer

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:34 AM

What is this game...BF4? I have not heard of it..hmmm...

#4 BOVA

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:55 PM

That's not nice Enforcer.

#5 Battl3bird

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:27 AM

the only reason to get players in our server is simple.
however we have our code of conduct in which most of us will not agree to go for.

what i allways have seen in to top rated servers is the lack of admin involvement.
what i see is that the servers like Nunya, Metrofighters, TBG and rTr, are mostly run by guys between the age of 18 to 35.
they dont care about language or how some players play. also they are a clan that mostly play together to fill it up and start it with atleast 6 people.
since the beginning we had the problems of bf4 during netcode and crashing errors. this turned to people leaving bf4 and going to the DayZ within our community.

Also for those that went to dayZ support towards those that kept playing bf4 was slim on exception of a few.
if you want to keep the bf4 servers alive you need to ( in my Eyes ) slack on some rules.
now i don't know if slack is the correct word in this but that is what came up in my mind.

begin this year i've along with some other kept the server alive with the donations. but on the moment where i saw this was only a surtain amount of people and allways the same.
and no effort was made to help to seed the server since for most the rank was more important then have your own server running i stopped this.

i myself havent bin online much these last few months due schoool and other stuff. but the problem stayed the same.
i heard that Lazy kept the server alive for this month and i greatly thank him for that.

but to sum this all up. Want to keep the bf4 server alive and filled.
then we need more new players!!!

sincerly,

Aren

#6 CrDraggin

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

I agree with the need new players. That involves the admins or other community regulars to friend new people and bring them in our direction. While I was playing on other servers, I would friend good players that liked teamwork. They would come by and help seed (Poploader and a few others). The main problem is that everyone is not doing that... BB you play in a different timezone. So seeding for you is hard bc there are only 2-3 BF4 players that are on from MG. If you could get more new friends that you follow a few times to servers and then have them follow you sometimes that would work, but that does not happen. As for rules, I agree on minor swearing being loose. In the BF4 server is is a lot looser than previous games. They have several warnings before kicked, and then several kicks before ban. We just dont allow racial or excessive Fbombin. TBG is similar and has a retarded team balancer. Racial gets instant ban and no reversal. rTr admins are very active and balance and kick when i have been on there.

So the summary of this is.... our player base is gone. Our admins need to go out and find a new player base. Not by sniping people from other servers in their server, but by friending players and playing with them, being their friend, and one day invite them to our server.If you (other Admins) are unwilling then that is the writing on the wall. We can usually only get 4-5 MG's to play a few hours a week together. This has to change or we need new members that play a lot more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com