Photo

Robbed ??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TomR

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:39 PM

logged in to the Arma 3 Altis server and found my front gate, ( was locked) Ifrit, (was locked) and every thing that had storage in my base gone (lots of stuff and money) I have a bit of a hording issue..  

this doesn't look like a arma - Exile bug.

Any help Finding out what happened would be appreciated-

Thanks Tom

#2 TomR

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:33 PM

Buzum (I'm sure I got that wrong) was on for a couple of seconds and said in side his flag and some stuff was missing....

I checked my territory protection isn't due till the 28th

#3 Hollywood703

Posted 20 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

I didnt have it as bad as Tom, but my locked Sand container had all its contents removed/deleted, but the my container remained? 

#4 Hollywood703

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:55 AM

I am wondering if this is related:

massive base at 137197 named Docking III, mysteriously appeared in a few days (very close to Toms), more building supplies used than you could really gather in a short amount of time, many many expensive vehicles.. Also they have an ifrit behind a locked area, that tom was missing similarly...may be able to check when it was purchased vs when they started playing. 3 guys sharing base, 1's name is similar to maximillian. I havent seen anyone on much lately enough to amass such wealth. All my stuff taken was all building related cement bags, sand metal poles, boards and junk...plus all my tools screwdrivers grinders. 

#5 TomR

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:45 PM

And it continues - 2 ifrits a Mohawk and a hunter plus every container(again) all of my building supplies.

Maybe back if this is ever fixed

Good Luck  

#6 Hollywood703

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:53 PM

took some screen shots of vehicles in their hangars and the collection they have amassed in short time....I am trying to figure where the hell steam decided to save them.

#7 Randigar

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:48 PM

I will let someone know as Im sure they have not seen this post yet since they hadn't replied

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com