Photo

Need punkbuster enabled

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Skipjack

Posted 21 October 2022 - 11:16 PM

I downloaded and installed the DesertCombat files. It runs and says punkbuster needs to be enabled. I enable it but then it says I need to reinstall the latest BF1942 patch. Can some one tell me what the name of this patch is and is it on the MoonGamers download page? Thanks

#2 Nicole

Posted 22 October 2022 - 06:19 AM

Feel free to message me on Discord when you see me online and I will try to get you sorted out.

#3 posi

Posted 22 October 2022 - 11:40 AM

I set my CD's aside and use this server access solution instead.  It installs Punkbuster with the base files.

https://www.mediafir...attlefield 1942

I follow this with the 2x font install to correct high resolution font shift.

Then I add Road to Rome and Secret Weapons expansions   ( These should be added BEFORE the final patch )

Then, I patch for multiplayer with the latest Master Server Patch using the overwrite method by simply downloading a new patched bf1942.exe file and replacing the old one.

Then I add Datafield42  (  This add-on is linked to a massive database of Battlefield 1942 content that can be added within the game when joining a server  ) 

Then I add some my favorite Battlefield 1942 Full Conversion mods.   Galactic Conquest 8.4 ,  IS82, DC and DC Final, FHSW, Pirates, BF1918   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com