Photo

accidently banned my self

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 raiden

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:04 AM

1. What name were you, your brother or your cousin playing under at the time. i was playing h2o,raiden<r>

2. Server you were playing on css moongamers dethmach sever dust2

3. What is your Steam_ID. H2o.Raiden<R> - 0:0:14664186 ]

4. Email add ehb1875@yahoo.com

5. Date/time you think you were banned wed,8,20,08 time 12:20

6. What were you doing at the time? If you were banned for cheating or hacking, don't try to pull one over! You can always plead your case, but if you were banned for cheating it's likely to stay that way.

lol i was using fraps to take screen shots of my score and i was using the defolt key it was asinged f10 and i believe some how it was typing rcon because after i was banned i went in to console to see why and it sayed banned for rcon hax and when i scrold up i say bad rcon pass at the point of when i hit f10....... lol and i just remembered i bound that key as bind "f10" "lo3" sorry completely my folt. and ether way if you unban my or not can you let me know. thanks and im sorry for the inconvenience

7. If you saw and Admin on please list their name also if possible.

Ultimately it is the decision of the admin who banned a player to unban a player.

#2 BuzKill

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:07 AM

Welcome to Moongamers

The ban been removed.

Please feel free to have a look around and see what we are all about.

#3 raiden

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:04 AM

wow thank you i was skeptical that the ban would be lifted thank you very much. :D sorry for the inconvenience

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com