Photo

A humble request of the players

Online Bullying & Harassment

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 posi

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:43 AM

Can we keep the game, just to the game.   A lot of players come here to get away, relax and have fun. 

It's only a handful of players that do it, and they do it on all servers.  Each server has different thresholds and systems of addressing it.  

There me be something in chat or in a  playername that has absolutely nothing to do with the game we let slide.  It doesn't mean we didn't see it.  

It's time for these little games to stop community wide, it is a form of harassment.  The only way that is going to happen is for the players themselves to stand up for other players and for those who are trying to admin the server(s).  

Players who come here wearing tags to show how thin skinned we are?  We're not and it's not even about that..  what is wrong with them?  Leave your personal garbage at the door. 

#2 pinchythelobster

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

I'm not sure exactly what is being described as harassment but I certainly hope I'm not contributing to it. I joke with a few members but don't think it extends to that. If not, is there anything I can do to help?

#3 posi

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:57 PM

Clever ways to try to sneak politics religion or other hot topic issues into the game. 

Ignore/Shun or politely let them know it's not cool.  Not here or anywhere else.  It's an old game , trolling the servers isn't cool.  Admins have less than zero desire to consider the degrees of offense in names or remarks.   Oversight should be on actions.   

#4 Grassy

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:23 AM

A fun atmosphere for any game is truly admired, and in total agreement, political BS should be left at the door, I hope the tags that I wear to that contribute to this harassment.

#5 pinchythelobster

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:09 AM

Thanks for the clarification Posi, sometimes I need a little nudge to get the noggin working. I'll make sure I ignore and stay out of these types of convo's, even if I want to make a joke about it (I'm sure I've done that before). 

• posi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com