Photo

When Illegal Loot / Equipment is found

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lin

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

Recently, a hacker came into the PvP server and was banned. The hacker left behind equipment and weapons that turned out to be illegal on our servers. At the time, the players of that server came to me and asked what to do with the weapons and equipment the hacker left behind, and I indicated they could loot and use until/unless further clarification was given.

This is further clarification. At the time, the helicopter went away at the next restart; the weapons apparently did not. For the current crop of illegal weapons being used: Please cease using these weapons immediately and discard them. Provide the location of the drop to a DayZ Admin. For future "finds" of illegal weapons and/or equipment: please identify the location of the items but do NOT pick up any of these items. Please alert a DayZ Admin (Silverhawk, Enforcer, Lin, Corpse, Xeylore) immediately for disposal of the items at the server level.

Again, for those weapons that were picked up from the initial incident...discard immediately, and provide the location where you dropped it. If any of the weapons are banned via BEC, your account could be in jeopardy.

#2 Xeylore

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:42 AM

dropped at 088002 i know silver will run a script to clean any i missed if any

#3 Enforcer

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:38 AM

Cause I would have loved to have a thermal sight on my rifle..alas...

#4 Warrior124

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

Cause I would have loved to have a thermal sight on my rifle..alas...

Same here! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com