Photo

Looted vehicles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Silverhawk

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

Looted vehicles:
Vehicles that are spawned in by the server and do not lock.
Using these vehicles for your own storage / use is done so at your own risk.
Placing something in these vehicles will stop the server from removing it.
Placing something in these vehicles will not stop someone from selling it.
If your looted vehicle is taken, sold, lost, or disappears it is just that... gone.

So in summary...
Do not store anything in looted vehicles you care about.
If your have a looted vehicle and do not want it taken, block it with a locked vehicle or place it in a garage.
If you loose that vehicle it will not be replaced.
If its taken it will not be replaced.
If its contents are taken, they will not be replaced.
Looted vehicle is just that ... looted.. go sell it and buy a locked one.

#2 Enforcer

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

I would second the statements by Silverhawk. A looted vehicle is by definition...looted. If it can be looted by you, it can be looted by another. There is a gentlemen's agreement on PvE whereby if you put several things in a looted vehicle, it may be left alone. But, remember, it may NOT be left alone. If you choose to put on the map, "So and So's vehicle, don't touch." Well, it may be left alone, or in a time of emergency it will be looted and driven off, salvaged or whatever..and if that happens, don't get all funny about it, and say in teamspeak that was your vehicle. Unless you have a key to vehicle, it is NOT yours. It is yours for as long as you can keep it.

Or at least that is my way of thinking..

#3 Archemedies

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

Thanks for clarifying.
game on

#4 Enforcer

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:49 PM

And to that end, if you are a player that is NOT in forum to read this thread about looted vehicles, I would suggest you quit crying about it in game. It is here for all to read. If you have not, than that is YOUR issue and not those on the server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com