Photo

First Day perspective

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thirteen

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:22 AM

I think the kick off event went very well even though I had to work through most of it and just catch you all having fun. But what I did hear, was mostly fun! This was awesome.

I started a migrane at work, and figured I was done for the night but thankfully the migrane went away and I was able to get on.

I had the following goals:

1. Find a toolbox, jerrycan, hunting knife and a hatchet all on my own.
2. find a vehicle to start to use on my own.
3. Find weapons and a backpack all on my own.

Of these goals I have not found my backpack, however I was able to spawn in, and now that I know enough about the game did not freak out when I saw my first Zed!

I spent hours playing and I had a blast. It was also nice to see the server full of players and everyone trying to do things.

Things that make me uneasy is now that it's a public server, I feel I have to lock things up more. Towards the end of the map I was conserned my vehicle was going to get jacked. Of course since I found a Humvee, I can't sell it and I really wanted to do all that on my own. PLay with yall in the game but get started a bit on my own. THe Public portion of the game is going to be ok, I just need to get used to it.

All in all, a great first day. Can't wait for day two.

Cheers,

(Note: I see typo's etc, I'll edit those out later, I am just too exhausted from today.)

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:43 AM

My goals:

-Secure my base
-Get a SUV
-Get a Cargo truck
-Get a Safe

-Build my base
-Find a Chainsaw and Oil
-Get a Armored SUV

#3 Archemedies

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:16 PM

TANX 4 Da Post!

I didn't have a "1st day"

WHY.......?????

cause it became two days, we were up all night then into the next day!

Lots of fun, great for everyone to start clean with no diversions due to previous issues.

Great Job Lin & Enforcer, & the support team that helped pull all this together!
Thanks for all the players that showed up for a strong launch>>>>>>>>

Any issues that need to be fixed can be listed & posted & I assure you Lin will be on this like white on rice! Our leaders have great support & a much better understanding of this game this time around!

Thanks all....

Cant wait to get back in!!!

Game one

#4 Xeylore

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:23 AM

well i didn't get to have the first day fun as my laptop has trouble with the game as im not home but hopefully Monday ill be on but least i can feel happy that players are having fun with the help iv have given as a Member of the support team hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com