Photo

Some thoughts...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 LeadPaint

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

I suggest a ceasefire for the time being on the PvP server. I'll probably stay bandit just so I can have fun with the AI. I was curious if there would be any opposition to this...

The fight north of Lopatino looks to be moving to Devil's Castle shortly, but that is not concrete.

Also, a "towing" script is incoming with the 1.0.4 patch. It requires 2 people, 1 on the ground and 1 in a chinook(and chinook only). The person on the ground engages the tow, and cannot enter the vehicle nor can the heli land to pick him up. The person in the heli can set the vehicle on its wheels or release the vehicle by scroll menu action up to around 25m. This looks like it will be on the PvE server, but not the PvP. I understand the reasoning on this, but I was interested in the thoughts of my peers.

#2 Randigar

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

Guess not as it appears someone got buthurt and is now attacking unmanned choppers and sniping from afar LOL too funny. Will have to say Lead at least when you attacked you had moxy behind you and not cowardness

#3 Enforcer

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

Buthurt? What does that mean?

#4 Irish_Trunks

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:15 PM

How is sniping from afar cowardliness? That's the point of the long range rifle. XD

#5 Lin

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

Please keep your chat in GAME and in the FORUM to a non-flaming standard. From what I see in the game logs, this has not been followed.

Thank you.

#6 Enforcer

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:33 AM

I thought that was the premise of a sniper...long range, unseen but, deadly.

#7 Randigar

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

oh no sniping is fine but to camp all day in one location I'll just leave it at that

#8 Irish_Trunks

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

I'm guessing you mean camping in an area that sees lots of activity like someone's base? Cause remember I incorporated the tactic of waiting from a position at a tasty target for someone, like a Chinook, and that often meant waiting there for over an hour. But overall it was a test of patience and not really a cheap trick.

Not to say that I'm calling you out or disrespecting you, just seeking clarification. :)

#9 Randigar

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

oh it's ok not a big deal people play differently in games and I of all people should know this everything is cool just frustrated in losing half the people on the server we did have a cpl of new pubs in tonight and everything seemed fine.

#10 Enforcer

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:31 AM

Half the people went elsewhere as they could not wait for us to do what it is we want to do. They became impatient when we would not give them what they wanted. They became frustrated over the fact that a Moongamers server does not cater to its players at every whim.

Some of that is being addressed. Some of that is not going to be, nor will it be accepted. I am equally sorry the players in question could not wait until we got done what we are working on getting done. But, when there is another promising a rose garden, right now, it is hard to say no.

Loyalty..a dying word I'm afraid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com