Photo

Excessive baseattack - Market Garden 10-6-19

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Stamper

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:11 AM

Hi guys,

Can we knock off the excessive base attack?  Today in Market Garden we had three allies in axis main with tanks (Punky, Goodie...)....  I understand that planes do it too, but they're easier to fend off.  People, myself included, were leaving because it was pointless to spawn because of the tanks.  Allies get three planes, but on the German side there are at least 4 aa guns......   If they bring 3 tanks over....do we see the point?  

#2 Highway Man

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:39 AM

Axis has 5 tanks that spawn, including 2 tigers.
But of course with 3 tanks they can blow them up before you can blink an eye most likely.

#3 Spare Parts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:14 AM

Hi guys,

Can we knock off the excessive base attack?  Today in Market Garden we had three allies in axis main with tanks (Punky, Goodie...)....  I understand that planes do it too, but they're easier to fend off.  People, myself included, were leaving because it was pointless to spawn because of the tanks.  Allies get three planes, but on the German side there are at least 4 aa guns......   If they bring 3 tanks over....do we see the point?  

I don't know that I agree with you and your assertion about planes being easier to fend off.  You killing J.Puff almost exclusively yesterday in the Red base, while you were in a plane and they in a tank. lends credence to my point.  So I guess maybe you should start with how YOU play the game and hope others follow your NEW example.  Base attack is a problem from land and air.

• Highway Man likes this

#4 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 06 October 2019 - 12:14 PM

He explained himself just now in the server: I quote "Base Camping is ok when he is the one camping, Not when he is the one being camped. It was stupid"

Now I understand what kind of player we have here.

#5 Stamper

Posted 06 October 2019 - 12:21 PM

Harry,

That’s not what I said.

When it’s too much, it’s too much. Period. The fact that it happens isn’t a problem. We have no trouble fending a single tiger camping in bocage.... but when three tanks are parked at the three main spawn points of the axis main in market, that was the issue. It actually became pointless.

#6 Spare Parts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 01:54 PM

10/6/2019 13:48:03 : # [Axis] Stamper: i dont like to baseattack with tanks ho 
10/6/2019 13:48:18 : # [Axis] Stamper: just planes 

i think you might see why Harry thinks you said this.

• Highway Man likes this

#7 TDBilliamByron24

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:33 PM

Hi guys,

Can we knock off the excessive base attack?  

Didn't wanna start a new thread, but yeah.  That's a good question.

On a Battle Axe game just now, Polion, Alittlegirl, and you, Mr. Stamper, just did this.  I literally kept spawning in our permanent base and getting blasted by one of you three, like 7 times in a row.  What the heck?

#8 Stamper

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:38 PM

On a Battle Axe game just now, Polion, Alittlegirl, and you, Mr. Stamper, just did this.  I literally kept spawning in our permanent base and getting blasted by one of you three, like 7 times in a row.  What the heck?

So, your kamakazi-ing of German aircraft into Spitfires mid-takeoffs/divebombing our equipment is perfectly fine, got it.  No problem.  

#9 TDBilliamByron24

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:41 PM

So, your kamakazi-ing of German aircraft into Spitfires mid-takeoffs/divebombing our equipment is perfectly fine, got it.  No problem.  

Lol that was once, you guys had three tanks strategically placed and a monopoly on the spawn points and we had zero chance lol 

#10 Stamper

Posted 17 October 2019 - 05:38 PM

I can't help that we thought we were on Park Place and Boardwalk, thus contributing to your said Monopoly.  It wasn't free parking.  Do not pass go, do not collect $200.  That said, your flags were becoming axis and there were players downfield. Not to mention by the time you left, the tanks were gone.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com