Photo

FYI

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Highway Man

Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:22 PM

There have been some recent happenings that i need to start focusing on  and focus on more "real life" stuff, to put it simply; i won't have much time to play. :boo: 

i've always heard people say "life happens" and now life is happening to me. lol.  i may pop my head in every now and again like a Bigfoot sighting, QUICK and BLURRY  :rofl2:

This IS NOT good bye... i just need to take care of a few more important things right now that take priority over my "Recreational gameplay".

SURELY I RETURN QUICKLY

:usflag:

• Rubulator likes this

#2 Rubulator

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:10 PM

DoWhatYaGottaDo....  :chk:

#3 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 14 July 2019 - 02:58 PM

Who's gonna get me my cookies and milk now? 

#4 MonkeySpank

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:21 PM

I'll get you your cookies. Just let me know where you are in game and I'll come over and drop one on you.

• Highway Man likes this

#5 posi

Posted 18 August 2019 - 06:40 PM

I'm next on the AFK list ..   I'd play this game on cracked monitor ( do actually ) or on a $5 X.P. tower.   I'd tune out radio and tv and other distractions so that THIS distraction had a few hours now and again.  However..  I simply won't reconfigure my game bindings.  I just can't. 

Alas my second possible third Merc Stealth has taken a dive.  I've tried swapping the main controller and the PCB membrane out.  Doing so left me with slightly less functionality. 

Limited funds, Ebay used is only option.  Then it will be a matter of buying one for parts only or forking out more for one in working order.

Kicking myself as I had bid on one recently for parts that went to an Australia bidder for just over $42.  You can guess what my losing bid was. 

Top end on a Merc Stealth Keyboard is $700

#6 Highway Man

Posted 18 August 2019 - 09:49 PM

Well, there is plenty of us to give Miller cookies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com