Photo

A FEW SUGGESTIONS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Par Shooter

Posted 25 December 2023 - 10:09 AM

Firstly may I wish EVERYONE a happy Christmas and a healthy new year ......

A few ides that may help people enjoy the server just a little more  :-)

1. let players attack artillery that camps in their main especially on Market and battle axe and Bulge... they can sit here with impunity shelling away with complete knowledge they cant be killed,,,,, yes you can try and zook them  but from miles away, but before you have aimed your normally killed by them as a tank and or wespe is much more potent than a poxy zook

2. the boundaries of certain maps are extremely vague so you may snipe, shoot whatever from out side sand bags or a fence what ever then Moon bot kills you as you have no clue where is and isnt  safe to shoot from .

3 Limit arty and especially PLANE time to ten or fifteen minutes per map ,,, certain players can ruin a map by being in a plane non stop and are so good they can knock out AA guns and tanks from great heights and therefore 

cannot be killed or its extremely difficult to kill them and they stay in the plane for the entire amp and normally go way over the 25 max plane kills.

This then makes people fed up as the opposition then have superior tanks/planes etc just because these people can stay in the plane unhindered sometimes for 45 minutes!

Sometimes when an Admin does say land they then switch sides to then spend even longer in a plane , why is this allowed to happen just to appease these players ..... I know I'm NOT the only one who mentions this ..

4. on midway please can the subs spawn faster and or put 2 or 3 subs on each side this would make it much more fun as there would be more subs to sink ( and I might get a chance to get in one )  ;-)

5. please can we have more CTF maps on there are hardly any on anymore , I know there is 1 evening when this happens but its way to late for us who do not live in the US.

6 . is there a way to make the tanks and other things "stronger" as how can a jeep rams  a tank and the tank blows up ?  just does not seem right somehow

7 . many thanks for reading and hopefully you may or may not to choose to do anything but please 

Point 3 is the one that DOES need to be looked at 

Kind regards 

Par 

• Lonewolf-McQuade and doniggy like this

#2 smudge

Posted 26 December 2023 - 11:51 AM

hey.

1. let players attack artillery that camps in their main especially on Market and battle axe bulge. you already can by plane (or zook/tank from outside uncap) allowing players into uncaps to kill arty would be a shit show from the start. to many players would take advantage. (this was being worked on i will chase it up)

2. i would not allow anyone up the hills on baxe,  (uncap in my opinion should be bottom of the hills for inf) 

3. Limit arty and especially PLANE time to ten or fifteen minutes per map (i think you would need someone to sit and watch and start a timer for every pilot lol. the pilot rule is only enforced when the losing team is getting hammered by pilots or no enemy planes to counter them. so when they switch teams to fly balances it up again.

4. an extra sub sounds like a good idea for each side :)

• Lonewolf-McQuade likes this

#3 Par Shooter

Posted 30 December 2023 - 03:10 PM

I can see your point about the shit show and make you right ..... I know what you do is difficult and you'd need a pair of eyes up your arse to spot everything .... 

2 just seen this on point 2 

3 we both know who it is who stays in the plane for all of the map and gets 0 deaths because said person can kill from miles up all you hear is a whistle of a bomb and your dead, trying to fly against said person is pointless

as he is way to good and if you do manage it 1 time in 20 he then bails (and everyone knows what I think of Bailers ;-)  )

on El All today he was shooting people including me about 5 seconds after take off just far enough that its not a main kill .

on Boccy even Munkeyspank only got him once and while he is flying around bombing/ strafing infantry time and time again it get so frustrating and there is nothing to be done about it as he can shoot aa guns before you see him god knows ive tried on multiple occasions.

I try and play fair, yes I know I say a lot ,but also I have to answer a lot too as many people have lots of banter with me and its all part of the game and its brilliant, 

Par

• Lonewolf-McQuade likes this

#4 Lonewolf-McQuade

Posted 03 January 2024 - 02:06 PM

6. is there a way to make the tanks and other things "stronger" as how can a jeep rams  a tank and the tank blows up ?  just does not seem right somehow=

Tell us you don't own a Jeep without telling us you don't own a Jeep happy.png They say the rust only makes them STRONGER!

Great inputs Par - Happy 2024 all! smile.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com