Photo

Anyone still play this?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RockyTop

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:50 AM

I've been getting back into this game lately and I was wondering if anyone still played this? Does moon have a server? Add me on Steam: 1RockyTop2 (I think :|). I'll probably be playing a lot over winter break coming up. Semester is over Thursday for me. :)

#2 RockyTop

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:53 AM

Well you guys should try to get a night together to play on. Like they do/used to do for Day of Defeat...

#3 Comet

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:23 AM

DoD:S is rock'in RockyTop, we just hit our best ranking to date...

It would be nice to see TF2 take off, it's a lot of work however. There needs to be a commitment from many, not just a few. More time is required in game seeding and promoting, unfortunately for some that means dedicating yourself to one game. If you truly want the server to take off that is...

I'm currently working on a new advert poster spray that will show we host a TF2 server along with the ip.

All the best...

#4 xdoublex

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:02 PM

I believe moon has a server rockytop and a few weeks ago we got it full. However, i do not believe there has been a set date and time when everyone gets together to play this which is a problem. I Kno gensolo was trying to take up the idea, but like what was said above by comet. DOD has come a long ways and it seems like that is the game everyone is playing and enjoying at the moment including myself.

#5 Redshirt

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:15 AM

I'll see about adding you as a friend Rocky, and I would love to set a seed time with a few folks. While I love DOD I do enjoy the madcap TF2 as a counter.

#6 Willie V.

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:50 PM

I wanted to pop in and say Hello. I have not seen any activity here and wanted to try to hook up if you guys & gals are still playing?

C-YA!!!
Willie V.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com