Photo

Helicopter Hunting (NOT!)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Enforcer

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

Well, this post is to announce a game of sorts. There are some that will spend all day helicopter hunting looking for the hueys and the chinooks that are out there and worth a briefcase each. Others, cannot fathom why a player would risk life and limb riding in a helicopter looking for other helicopters, left sitting there precariously on a hill with you wondering how in the hell am I going to get that copter off the hill, much less, where do I land this copter to check out that copter.

So, Silverhawk and I were talking about that and a plan was conceived and has been set into motion. Silverhawk has donated five briefcases of gold, equal to that of a five hueys or blackhawks. I have hidden the briefcases in five different vehicles on the map of chenarus. They are NOT in a copter. They are NOT in a boat. They are in vehicles. The vehicles may be ladas, pickups, SUVs etc. They are visible from the air or ground, meaning they are not hidden in a firehouse or barn. In the gear you will find one briefcase of gold. There are a couple in the East side, couple in central Chenarus and one on the Western side of the map. So, if you find one, please let us know in forum, or from time to time, I will fly around and check on the vehicles.

As far as I know if there is gear in the vehicle, they will not be wiped by the server. So, make sure if you find a vehicle, any vehicle, armed or unarmed, check the gear and you might be surprised.

Admins... me, Lin, Silverhawk, Corpse and Xeylore are NOT eligible for the prize. If you are a Dayz player and not in the forums, well, sucks to suck and you should be in the forums.

Happy Hunting ground pounders!

This scavenger hunt is only active on the PvE server. There have been no changes in regard to vehicle inventory on the PvP server.

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

found 1 =)

#3 Enforcer

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

Yep, I checked and confirmed the briefcase was no longer in the vehicle. The one at Msta has been found. It was in a white UAZ just off the roadway. Good job Miller..

#4 Irish_Trunks

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

Found one in a truck in Pulkovo. Booya.

#5 Thirteen

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

Found one in a truck in Pulkovo. Booya.

Awe, I wanted to be the first one. :( Good Job! Congrats!

#6 Enforcer

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:51 AM

Okay, congrats Irish on the one in Pulkovo. That means the pickins are getting a little slimmer. Only three left on the map. But, there are three left on the map for you to find. They are out there, keep checking..

#7 Lin

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

Kerf got one, in a tan Coyota, location unknown.

#8 Enforcer

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:41 AM

Oooo, Kerf pulled in a briefcase in a tan coyota. I know where I think that one was located leaving just two left. If it goes on for more than a week, I guess I will have to start dropping some hints. But, like all hints they may or may not be very helpful. Kinda like when we get a broadcast that the suspects were last seen driving E/B in a later model white Ford Explorer. When you actually look, do you realize how many friggen white Explorers there are out there? A TON! that's how many.

#9 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

Found No.4, just 1 left now.

#10 Enforcer

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:22 PM

which one?

#11 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:10 PM

One abit north of guglovo(west of my base 077 084) in a car near a house near a dirt road that had a little road going to the house. :huh: :blink:

#12 Enforcer

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:03 AM

Yep, that sounds about right. Just to mark that one off my list to know which one is still active. Pretty good out of the way hiding spot eh?

#13 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:13 AM

Great one, good cover from the trees ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com