#1 Lin

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

Sp33d
Known Base location: dock at Kamyshovo
Scheduled deletion: today

Done 7/17/14

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

Speed has a base at Guglovo aswell, just so you know ;)

Deleted 7/18/14 --- Lin

#3 Lin

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Do you know where in Guglovo? There is one with a blackhawk, but the hawk was last saved to the db on 6/24 so that is much more recent. The next closest base would be yours, so unless he has a base with no vehicles that I cannot find, I don't know where it is.

#4 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:51 AM

Do you know where in Guglovo? There is one with a blackhawk, but the hawk was last saved to the db on 6/24 so that is much more recent. The next closest base would be yours, so unless he has a base with no vehicles that I cannot find, I don't know where it is.

It is the one in Guglovo itself, the one with the blackhawk yeah ;)

#5 LoverBoy.USA

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

Also that base se of black mountain with a lot of car and wooden walls.

#6 Enforcer

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

So, he had three bases in total? Please post if deleted so we all know.

#7 Lin

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:43 AM

I thought Black Mountain was Twi and Alacard's?

#8 Lin

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

OK, Twi and Alacard are at Devil's and Pobedo Dam. I will check the base of Black Mtn some time this weekend.

#9 LoverBoy.USA

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

Altar Mountain base lots of barbed wire surrounding a red house. Hasn't been upgraded or used in about 6 months. If you know who's base please let us know so it wont get deleted.

#10 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

Altar Mountain base lots of barbed wire surrounding a red house. Hasn't been upgraded or used in about 6 months. If you know who's base please let us know so it wont get deleted.

It's eighter from AlphaPihro or some other guys that joined around the time Alpha joined.

#11 Thirteen

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

It's eighter from AlphaPihro or some other guys that joined around the time Alpha joined.

And AlphaPrime was on this week. Randi and I helped him out of a stuck cessna.

#12 CrDraggin

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:46 AM

Removing this from pinned since decay/maintain is enabled.

#13 Enforcer

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:45 AM

Although, there are several vehicles and a vault in the extreme northeastern corner of the map. There is no base built, just the collection of two vehicles, fuel truck, something else, and a civ 17. Unless there is activity by this weekend, they will be deleted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com